Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

I haven't seen Tarkin, Meena Tils, Ask Aak, Bacara, Wookie Flyer, or the Jedi vs. Sith set.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Absolutely no sign of the Tarkin wave in eastern South Dakota, southwest Minnesota. One night I did stumble across the R2 and Bacarra figures, but no crispy Anakin. I've seen all of the deluxes, including the variations of clone 3 packs, and found the 500th figure Vader. No Evolution sets, either.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I'm in Bellingham, WA and I've found through #50 except for the three in the Tarkin wave. Some I didn't see very many of. I was in Springfield, MO last week and I finally found a blue guard at TRU. I found another one at a collectible place there called Caveman. That one was $12.97, but I bought it and a light Wookiee (also $12.97) so that I would have an extra one of each. To those in Springfield looking for those figures, my apologies for swooping in and snatching them up.

While in Springfield, I saw the Anakin Evolution and Jedi vs Sith at a couple of K-Marts. I didn't have room to bring them back with me, plus I figured they will be showing up back home soon. Also, they should be cheaper elsewhere.

When I returned home, there were fewer figures on the pegs and nothing new.

Here in Central NJ, it's been slim pickings for over a month. Here's all I've found during that time:

Wookiee Flyer - twice: TRU (bought it there) and Target
    Crispy Anakin wave - twice: Target (bought Baccara & Ani) and Bozcovs - both gone within a day
    M&M figs - found the first 4 sets at TRU, found Luke/Leia from wave 2 at KB earlier - left them all
    Han, Yoda, Fett glasses - found them once at Target, but didn't bother.
    Deluxe Wave 3 - found these twice at Target, but no sign of the Clones. Last time for this wave was the same day I found 48-50.

Have never seen the Tarkin wave in stores, but got them off of Amazon. Finally got a second Red Guard off Amazon last week, as well as Antillies and the Utapauian Warrior - don't know if they had sold out of Zett, or if they simply never had it, but I'm keeping an eye out for that one.

No sign of 500th Vader - preordered mine months ago, but now Amazon has them listed as out of stock. Ditto for Yoda/Palpy Unleashed - I hope I'm still gonna get these. No sign of the Evolutions either.

Worst part of this, since fiiding 48-50 at Target three weeks ago, they have not restocked the pegs. In fact, the last two weeks, they have had half the pegs filled, with nothing but about 30+ Nemoidian Guards (and they want to reissue these with a new paint job!!!!) and a couple of Bail Organas.

Between myself, Darth Alex, and other members of the PSWCS, we've found quite a bit up here in Northeastern PA. However, about half of the items were found once maybe twice and now nothing good. Wal-Mart's been stripped clean for over a month, and all the major stores here are saying nothing new until mid-August.

Although, come mid-August it's supposed to be a deluge of 4/2 proportions...and all new items (51-56, Evolutions, battlepacks, etc.)

Here's what we've found at one point or another:

Tarkin wave (only several times)
    Mustafar wave (only several times)
    mPire figures (very common - TRU for wave 1, K-Mart for wave 2)
    500th Darth Vader (once or twice)
    Wookiee flyer (once or twice)
    Evolutions: Anakin Skywalker (twice)
    Jedi vs. Sith battlepack (found the box once - someone stole everything in it)
    12 Inch: Shaak Ti and Barriss Offee (pegwarming in Columbia County)
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I haven't found anything in over a month. Last thing I bought was the Tarkin wave. If I don't start finding things soon, I'm gonna be ****ed. Just thought I'd share my thoughts...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Yesturday I found number 51, 52 and 53. The Zett Antillies wave. I got it at Target. They are ok, sort of lame I thought, but I had to pick them up. Now I have 1 - 53.
    Last edited by BFett88; 07-24-2005 at 04:32 PM.
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Utopau Warrior's awesome if you open him. Lots of articulation and accessories. Nice job!

I also got:

Pilot Obi-Wan (see review thread - great figure!)
    ATRT Driver
    Clone Shocktrooper (Palpatine's Coruscant forces or # 6 red repaint).

I have 1-56 except for 55 - Mustafar Sentry.

A lot of stuff hit Wal-Mart today.

***sigh*** I quit..

I have 1-56 except for 55 - Mustafar Sentry.
    Look at the packaging for the AT-RT Driver and Obi-Wan Pilot, the Mustafar Sentry is now #56 and Obi-Wan is #55. The Sentry isn't shipping yet.

I haven't found anything in months, not since #41-44. Pretty lame, very standard Hasbro problem, quite sick of it really.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.