Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal
    Found Clone Evolutions!!! This set ROCKS!!!!
    (Yellow variant)
    Wait a minute! I thought the Yellow version was the regular and the white/gray version was the variant? Figuring I'd never find them at retail, I pre-ordered mine from Amazon - if I get the white version in (which I assumed was supposed to be rare) I'm gonna be really PO'd.

I too thought the grey one was the variant. I also thought the non-variant one was just plain white and not yellow.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It dont matter, just get both sets and be happy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found the battle packs (Imperial Throne Room / Jedi Temple Assault ) on ebay this morning.

found 3 mustafar sentry's at hazleton,pa. wal-mart today.....now i just need tarkin and ask aak......oh,and STILL no clone or sith evolutions anywhere in this area...

found the Tarkin wave today also found Obi-Wan pilot and AT-RT Driver but no sign of mustafar sentry which is all I need to be complete up to #56.

lots of Anakin evolution packs everywhere but no clones that I have seen.

Plenty of the Bacraca wave all around.

Finally found Mustafar Sentry at WM today. Still need to pick up a couple of the middle figures.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Found two black clone pilots at WM this morning, but since I have one, I left them. That leaves the Shocktrooper as the only one left for me to find at retail (thank goodness for ebay, or I wouldn't even have one of them). Went to TRU and they had just put out a ton of cases with Obi-Wan, AT-RT Driver, and the Mustafar sentry. No repaints in that case assortment, and so nothing else I needed. Still no sign of the Clone or Sith Evolutions.

Saw the Battlepack with Darth Maul, Jango Fett at KMart... blegh... totally uninspired. What a sucky set. They had like 6 Darth Vader's Unleashed there too, but I've already got one.

found and bought throne room and jedi temple battlepacks at k-mart. totally love the blue clones in the jedi temple set! also found at-rt variant at wm. i think i'm done with all the variants now. also picked up a clone evolution at target.