Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Re: What have you found?

I too browse all of the Just Founds but it would be more convinient to have all of the Just Found in one thread such as this. I hold no powers that be but I'd like the Caesar Plan.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

With all respect to those that run this site (which I love, of course), there is a reason this thread exists.....(the 'Just Found' section is not the best)

.....that said, my local Target had one new Tie Fighter out, which I scored. Awsome - expensive by about $10ish or so, but since I have wanted this for a long time, I'll take it. With gas prices as they are, I am writing the price off as part of that - the box is truly huge!
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    I agree with that idea of not closing down the thread and I can't understand how some can just say hey I'm closing this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is SirSteve's website not Sir?
    Yes, it's SirSteve's site, and that's who has asked me to be head moderator on these forums. We've had several threads like this before, SirSteve had always shut them down in the past saying "we already have a Just Found forum" when he did, these threads aren't exactly on-topic and they act to take away from other threads, so I figured I'd do what he would do except I tried to give you guys time to tidy up any loose-end business here.

Well, I talked it over with SirSteve just now, his reaction after asking for my suggestions was to close the thread now instead of waiting, and couldn't understand why the Just Found section wasn't enough to satisfy. I agreed with him, as I'm of the opinion that this thread has started to suck the life out of conversations in the ROTS forum and become an excuse for people to gloat about their finds (I see a lot of posts not even mentioning where their finds came from, and online finds which aren't about what parts of the country items are showing up in, but I digress), but ultimately after some more conversation Steve said it was up to me, and I decided to move it to the Just Found USA forum.

Once SAGA 2 comes into its main swing though, someone will have to start a new thread. Also, if there's a lot of abuse in this thread, off-topic and such, it'll get closed.

KH, as you're mod over this thread, best of luck... SUCKER!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I for one, am happy to see this stay open for now. I have very little time to browse SSG. Working many hours, sharing the computer with my son, it just leaves me enough time to quickly go over the "New Posts" instead of looking through all of the catagory threads. Like Jaxx, I haven't seen many posts in the Illinois section of the "just Found". I also like seeing what others have found or are looking for and I have actually been able to help a few members out with stuff that has come to Illinois.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hit Toysrus today here in Connecticut, they had a few ani evolutions and jedi vs sith battlepacks. Other than a few pilot obi wans no new figs. I hope to go to walmart or Target tomorrow. Still no clones ( three pack or shock troopers) anywhere in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Yes, it's SirSteve's site, and that's who has asked me to be head moderator on these forums. We've had several threads like this before, SirSteve had always shut them down in the past saying "we already have a Just Found forum" when he did, these threads aren't exactly on-topic and they act to take away from other threads, so I figured I'd do what he would do except I tried to give you guys time to tidy up any loose-end business here.

Well, I talked it over with SirSteve just now, his reaction after asking for my suggestions was to close the thread now instead of waiting, and couldn't understand why the Just Found section wasn't enough to satisfy. I agreed with him, as I'm of the opinion that this thread has started to suck the life out of conversations in the ROTS forum and become an excuse for people to gloat about their finds (I see a lot of posts not even mentioning where their finds came from, and online finds which aren't about what parts of the country items are showing up in, but I digress), but ultimately after some more conversation Steve said it was up to me, and I decided to move it to the Just Found USA forum.

Once SAGA 2 comes into its main swing though, someone will have to start a new thread. Also, if there's a lot of abuse in this thread, off-topic and such, it'll get closed.

KH, as you're mod over this thread, best of luck... SUCKER!!!
    Thanks JT....

I will agree with JT, and give this thread a shot. It really hasnt taken away from the BIG Just found sections. LA, Va, St Louis, Texa, Omaha, and a few otehrs are still going strong and most of the posters in those sections dont post beyond those given sections much.

I will back JT up on this give a warning. This is not a place to peddle trades, sell merch, flame members because of their findings and all the rules will apply.

If you have trades or merch tro sell, please use appropriate forums for those. Abuse will be treated as if it is any thread on these forums.

As long as we all play nice, I will leave my ball in the park for all to use.(No funny comments Slicker).
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You to Caesar and everyone else.

Back on topic

I saw the new Voice Changers with Lightsabers today at WM. Everything else is the same old story.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: What have you found, and where?

#45 Tarkin
    #46 Ask Aak
    #47 Meena Tills
    #51 Captain Antilles
    #52 Zett Jukassa
    #53 Utapaun Warrior

Anakin to Vader Evolutions

Registered
    Charleston, WV, Jedi Master ObiWanRoethlisberger

Re: What have you found, and where?

Unbelieveably, I went to target today and found crap. . . then I looked at the clearance section and they had one target exclusive clone trooper marked down from 12.99 to 6.25, then when I checked it out, it rang up for 3.24. Can't beat that.

Edit by Kidhuman: Please post what you are looking for in the trade section. Thanks
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 09-02-2005 at 03:29 PM.
    [b][size=3][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][i]"Don't F With a Jedi Master, Son"[/i][/font] - [/size][/b]
    [b][size=3]Mark Hamil as KocKnocker[/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]
    [b][size=3][/size][/b]