Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

I haven't found anything in months, not since #41-44. Pretty lame, very standard Hasbro problem, quite sick of it really.
    Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone.

Found the Vader Evolution set today. REst of the Mpire figs yesterday
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Found the Vader Evolution set today. REst of the Mpire figs yesterday
    I found 2 Vader Evolutions and wave 1, all 4 of the Mpire at the Wilkes-Barre, PA Walmart. It's a good find, but only 1 case of each was put out and this was this afternoon. I stopped there about an hour ago and ALL items were gone.

Does anyone in retail realize that the demand for SW hasn't just vanished?

The demand is out there, its just alot of stores right now are getting ready for Christmas resets in toys, so alot of stock is being held back until then
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Guess what I found in ALASKA?? An unleashed clone trooper at a Fred Meyer... I was shocked- I had NEVER seen it at retail before, then at wal mart I found an unleashed IG-88(minus Aurra and stormie )- again I had NEVER any of this wave at all. Also got a 12 inch Shaak and saw all of the others.. But it is really weird- its like April was frozen in time up there. You could find every thing 1-20 up there no trouble. I also saw POTC for gods sake.. like Sly Moor, yura and pablo.

Before Alaska I did find mPire but skiped those. After ROTS figs are done im basically gonna stop collecting- its a pain in the @ss trying to track down all this stuff- and still not being able to find it. Come the Saga wave im going to buy what and only what I want- no more completist ideas. Besides, it looks like were going to be getting more wonderfull repacks!!!

Hasblow: You blew it.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

I Picked Up At Meijers Over The Weekend 5 Bacara's And They Had A Lot More.that Was In Jenison Meijers Lots Of R2 And A Lot Of Crispy Ani's Left.other Than That Not Much. Did See A 500th Vader At Kb In Grandvilles Mall.all Suburbs Of Grand Rapids Mich.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

I thought I hit the jackpot, and then reality hit me in the face!

I went to Target on my lunch last Friday. An employee was restocking the shelves. He had about 10 boxes of 3 3/4" figs!!!!! So, naturally, I thought I was a lucky guy. Yeah right! What was I thinking??? To think that I actually had faith in the distribution of Hasbro merchandice.
    ALL of the figures that were in the boxes were #33 through #44. I just don't get it. How can it be that NONE of the figures were newer figures? None of the Ani wave, none of the variants, none of the Tarkin Wave, nothing newer. There were no evolutions or battlepacks boxes either.
    I asked the employee if anyone had picked up any of the figures before I got there (because I couldn't understand how none of the figures were new), and he said that no one had been in the Star Wars aisle since he started to unpack the figures... that I was the first one. So I'm stunned that the store would get a ton of figures that have already been out everywhere, and have already established themselves as peg warmers.
    Now here's the kicker... since the store now has over 100 figures that are old and peg warmers, they will most likely NOT get any new stock in for a while... or at least until they sell all of the figures that never sold to begin with!
    I give up too.

Same thing here in Texas. I have only found up to figure 44. No sign of Tarkin wave, Bacara wave, green, red, or blue clone packs, or 500th vader. Yes, this sucks for me! I guess I will continue to wait it out. Will I EVER find anything?

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Found 3 Ani to Vader Evolution Packs, and about 17 500th Darth Vaders today at a local target. The whole bottem shelf was packed with the Vaders, and I wasnt even expecting to find the Evolutions pack, but I did, so I snagged one up. Passed on the Vader, maybe Ill go back and get it, but maybe not. It didnt look all that exciting to me. Ah well, happy hunting everyone!

I found up to and including the Bacara wave.

I know that further waves have been spotted in my area, but I don't have the time nor energy to make the trips around the region, like I used to. I know that eventually they will show up and while it might be months from now, I will get my paws on them.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.