Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast

Re: What have you found, and where?

Found the newly packaged Millenium Falcon at TRU. Nothing spectacular. The packaging is kinda bland.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

well,found the new unleashed today at wal-mart...got vader,left the rest....STILL no sign of clone or sith evolutions anywhere around here....got tired of waiting,and ordered the sith set online,stil hoping to find the clone set in stores someday....

Found the Hoth Battle Pack at TRU today. They also had Jedi vs Sith, but I've had that one for a while. Looks like they got a few basic figures in. Looks like the Anakin Mustafar wave, black clone pilots, and red clone commanders. I found the Mustafar Sentries at Wal-Mart earlier in the week so I am caught up through #56. Still waiting for K-Mart to get their exclusive battle pack in.

The Tarkin wave finally landed in Central Jersey! I saw tons of them at KB yesterday, along with the Zett Jukassa wave. Got the Clones Evolution set at TRU this morning. They had about 8 sets of these, all yellow. No sign of the Sith, so these were likely the Ani/Clones assortment.

I got the Tarkin wave from HasbroToyShop.com in the mail yesterday. Today I got the EE catalog and it looks like there will be some Tarkin wave figures in with the cases containing the last 12 figures.

Talking Re: What have you found, and where?

Houston, Texas...

the jedi vs. separtist battle packs have shown up at local Wal-marts.

Quote Originally Posted by ace2005
    Houston, Texas...

the jedi vs. separtist battle packs have shown up at local Wal-marts.

I got the Assault on Hoth set at TRU on Saturday. The picture of the Jedi vs. Separatists set on the back of the box is labeled Jedi vs. Sith. I thought perhaps the name had changed because I checked thejawa.com's checklist and it listed Jedi vs. Sith 1 and Jedi vs. Sith 2.

For those near a Fred Meyer, yesterday's ad showed the Ultimate Light Saber for $29.99, plus you can get a basic figure for free with that purchase and an in store coupon.

I saw the new repacked Falcon at Toys R Us this weekend. I passed on it, I already own three Falcon's. The original, 95 and the new one from the OTC.
    Bad Panda, No Bamboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to Target and Walmart today, and they had nothing. I still have not seen the red shock troopers, atrt drivers, clone three packs, clone evolutions, or battlepacks(except for jedi vs sith). My luck still has not changed here in Connecticut.

Basically pretty dry around here and I am sort of taking a brake. I am hoping my mom has more luck and gets me 3 shock troopers and maybe the sith evolution. Then when the other 12 come out all is gonna brake loose.

BTW ANTILLES IS A BIG SHELF HOG new term. He is almost making Neimodian warrior look good.
    haha.

jimmy