Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast

Re: What have you found, and where?

While in Target today I was shocked when I noticed the AT-RT's on the clearance isle and marked all the way down to $2.50. Needless to say at that price I didn't even hesitate to pick up another one but found it strange that it was the only one of the vehicles/beasts that had been marked down. It may have been an isolated incident but felt it was worth mentioning considering the low price.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I saw that big ol' TIE today. That thing is so sweet looking. I just wish it didn't come with that lame-o POTF2 TIE Pilot.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    I saw that big ol' TIE today. That thing is so sweet looking. I just wish it didn't come with that lame-o POTF2 TIE Pilot.
    You know that really doesn't bother me. If you plan on keeping him in the cockpit you can't really see him anyway due to his black flight suit and the enclosed design of the cockpit so IMO any attention to detail is lost because of this. I have two loose TIE Bombers and a TIE Interceptor and I put the old style TIE Pilot in those for that very reason. This leaves my small army of accurate looking SAGA TIE Pilots out in the open where they can be appreciated.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Talking Re: What have you found, and where?

Houston, Texas here...

ROTS re-issued collector star cases have been showing up at local Targets and the Tie-Fighter with the larger wings as well.

DCIP# - 087061496 - Tie Fighter
    DCIP# - 087060030 - Star Cases

Battle Pack Hoth has also shown up at local TRU.

Good Luck,

Saw the new KB 9-pack (w/Silver Vader) today for $40 at a KB in Los Angeles.

-Snags

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    Saw the new KB 9-pack (w/Silver Vader) today for $40 at a KB in Los Angeles.

-Snags
    Hello,

Can you recall if it had the blue or red guard? because according to the new Lee's the pack is pictured with the blue guard now, when the pack first surfaced in the press release it was stated it would be the red guard...

appreciate it,

good luck,

Quote Originally Posted by ace2005
    Hello,

Can you recall if it had the blue or red guard? because according to the new Lee's the pack is pictured with the blue guard now, when the pack first surfaced in the press release it was stated it would be the red guard...

appreciate it,

good luck,
    It was the Blue Guard.

I shall call it the UBER Tie Fighter....even my wife says "It's HUGE"
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Green Clone Commander

Found the Tie Fighter and Collector cases in the Dayton area targets. The wings on taht thing ARE HUGE! MAN O MAN!

Also, got Hoth frmo amazon.com. Expensive, I tells ya!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"