Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Re: What have you found, and where?

northeastern pa. is the dead zone now......nothing new in at least 2 weeks....

I found the revamped 5-pack collector cases at Target today. They had about 8 on the pegs.

Finally some luck came my way today. I was at Target and they had 2 atrt figures. I have not seen these yet, so I got one. I also found the clone evolutions pack. They also had the clone 3 packs but no color variations. The last thing I found was the Jedivs sith, the Jedi vs Separatists, and the Republic vs empire set. I passed on all these, because I wasn't very impressed with these, and they were not something I really had to have. I will wait for the Hoth set and the clone sets. Also still have not seen the Tie fighter yet

Well I can finall y say I didint do half bad. I went down to DE to pick up my lap top then went into the mall to kb toys and I foudna shocktrooper.

well,things have dried up here for a while,but some new stuff did arrive.....got in TONS of the unleashed and both series of M-Pire figs around here,so they are now pegwarming.......evolutions is completely AWOL.....and get this! reports are starting to filter out of wal-marts receiving full cases of the vader figure.....he's already sitting here,if they start putting out cases of it,i don't know hwat will happen,other than NEVER finding a tarkin or any of the other new figs....

Things have been quiet here as well, not much out that I want right now. I did get the Hoth battle pack over the weekend, I missed the Hoth troopers when they were out last time around. So I figured this was a good way to get some.The only thing I am looking for now are the red troopers. Anyone else not get the atrt(not the figure) when it was out, never did see them

I found Bly, Gree, Wookiee Commando and Neimoidian Commander today at Wal-Mart in Austin, TX. I've also been coming across tons of Evolutions packs lately.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Found one each of numbers 60, 61, and 62 today. I now have 7 of the remaining 12.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

While I failed to locate 60-62 during my Wal-Mart rounds tonight, I did manage to score the previously elusive black clone pilot. There were many going out in addition to shocktroopers, green commanders Bacarras, Vaders, Mace Windus and C3P0s. I noticed that the cases these came in were different from the usual ones they were long and rectangular instead of the smaller square ones.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Picked up Gree, Bly, Passel and Cat. Left the bodygurad, Neo Warrior, and the Wookie. Was at a Target in Va
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten