Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug
    We ARE the first stop coming over from Asia, so that probably explains why we see a lot of stuff first. Plus, I live in Los Angeles, which is a HUGE retail market, so the stores around here order more merchandise than say...Nebraska (no offense to any Cornhuskers out there.)
    Ah, you turd!

Around here things pop up and then disappear, the Bacara wave being a prime example of that. I seen it one day, went back to the store about three days later and there was no trace of it. Go back about three days after that and i stumble upon them again. I think location is a big factor in what all pops up, plus the amount of time one can dedicate to the hobby. Someone who can hit the stores every day will get more than someone who can only go once a week or so. Right here in Omaha, Nebraska, there seems to be a decent amount of things that have hit, the biggest problem is just running into it when it has arrived.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Report from Ohio

Tarkin Wave twice (At two seperate Meijer stores)
    Baccara Wave once (Meijer again)
    Ani/Vader Evolutions once (K-Mart)
    Battle pack Jedi/Sith once (K-Mart)
    Target glasses (Han, Yoda & Boba) Once

No 500 Vader. No Clone 3 packs.

It's been slim pickin's to say the least. Walmart, TRU & Target have been devoid of new stuff since late May. It's quite pathetic.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke Skywalker
    Report from Ohio

Tarkin Wave twice (At two seperate Meijer stores)
    Baccara Wave once (Meijer again)
    Ani/Vader Evolutions once (K-Mart)
    Battle pack Jedi/Sith once (K-Mart)
    Target glasses (Han, Yoda & Boba) Once

No 500 Vader. No Clone 3 packs.

It's been slim pickin's to say the least. Walmart, TRU & Target have been devoid of new stuff since late May. It's quite pathetic.
    I'm in NE Pennsylvania and it's been just as bad.
    HOWEVER, the good news I got yesterday will hopefully help us ALL out.
    Target is resetting for Christmas the 1st week of August. According to Keith the Wilkes-Barre PA toy mgr, most Targets are going to see a relocation of stock(games, puzzles) to places them belong, and we'll get left with a 8ft section for basic stuff like figures and vehicles. He said the requests for new stuff and restocks are mutliple EVERY SINGLE DAY and that will factor into a lot of new stuff(we PRAY) in August around the 15th. He also said the restocking by computer will hopefully be quicker due to the demands-it's being watched closely. Now for those of you nowhere near here, this Target has been GREAT before this current drought, so I believe ol' Keith.
    Walmart in the same town has a REALLY active toy mgr names Felicia. She is resetting the toy dept the week of the 8th and expects it completed the 15th. She has actually had a few conversations with Hasbro in July about getting restocked and new product in and they keep telling her that there is a lot of stuff in the "pipeline". Again, this Walmart has been EXPLOSIVELY good with new and restocks, so I think that by 3rd week in August, last week in August, Walmart will start hitting again.
    My local Wilkes-Barre Kmart has a mgr named Ginger, they are doing Christmas inventory AS I WRITE THIS. New stuff should continue to trickle in, but August is expected to be the big start of new figures and Evolutions and Battle packs-she specifically mentioned the push of these items by nmae w/o my prompting, so I believe her, too.

Anyway, yes, it's horrible right now. Add one extra Tarkin wave, one catch of the 500th Vader, one local report(I trust it) of the Battle packs, a few scattered sightings of the Clone Deluxe waves(all 4-white/blue/red/green), and what you have listed above is EXACTLY the amount of each I've seen.

While it is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC right now, I'm holding onto hope and not chucking my love for the hobby. I DO believe we will find stuff, it's just gonna take another month .
    On the plus side, BoxOfficeMojo listed the US + Foriegn tallys and ROTS is upto #15 all time, soon to be #7 in the US(it'll have a crawl to $378mil, but it'll DO what MUST BE DONE). So, if any toy mgrs get fed up and cocky with you about the popularity of SW, print off a couple of things- the BOM domestic and worldwide film tallys, a copy of the RS.com ROTS checklist, and a Comic-con or EE preview of what't to come. Since $$$ talks, all these would go far to convert someone to order the Wars for the toy aisles.

Only up to #44 except for the Red Royal Guard.

This is my report from Pittsburgh.

Personally I have up to #50, but some of those with some help from a buddy. I never saw Crispy Anakin and Bacara in stores, yet a friend found them and got one each for me. I did see the Tarking wave once. Got a set for me and told other colelcting buddies about it that night. Next day they were all gone. I got the R2 at Target and the Tarking wave at TRU

Haven't seen Evolutions yet.
    Seen Vader 500 THREE times now! KMart (2 different ones), TRU
    Clone 3-packs. Only found white and red. But others in my areas have found the other two. Found my clone 3-packs only at Wal*Mart
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    I'm in NE Pennsylvania and it's been just as bad.
    HOWEVER, the good news I got yesterday will hopefully help us ALL out.
    Target is resetting for Christmas the 1st week of August. According to Keith the Wilkes-Barre PA toy mgr, most Targets are going to see a relocation of stock(games, puzzles) to places them belong, and we'll get left with a 8ft section for basic stuff like figures and vehicles. He said the requests for new stuff and restocks are mutliple EVERY SINGLE DAY and that will factor into a lot of new stuff(we PRAY) in August around the 15th. He also said the restocking by computer will hopefully be quicker due to the demands-it's being watched closely. Now for those of you nowhere near here, this Target has been GREAT before this current drought, so I believe ol' Keith.
    Walmart in the same town has a REALLY active toy mgr names Felicia. She is resetting the toy dept the week of the 8th and expects it completed the 15th. She has actually had a few conversations with Hasbro in July about getting restocked and new product in and they keep telling her that there is a lot of stuff in the "pipeline". Again, this Walmart has been EXPLOSIVELY good with new and restocks, so I think that by 3rd week in August, last week in August, Walmart will start hitting again.
    My local Wilkes-Barre Kmart has a mgr named Ginger, they are doing Christmas inventory AS I WRITE THIS. New stuff should continue to trickle in, but August is expected to be the big start of new figures and Evolutions and Battle packs-she specifically mentioned the push of these items by nmae w/o my prompting, so I believe her, too.

Anyway, yes, it's horrible right now. Add one extra Tarkin wave, one catch of the 500th Vader, one local report(I trust it) of the Battle packs, a few scattered sightings of the Clone Deluxe waves(all 4-white/blue/red/green), and what you have listed above is EXACTLY the amount of each I've seen.

While it is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC right now, I'm holding onto hope and not chucking my love for the hobby. I DO believe we will find stuff, it's just gonna take another month .
    On the plus side, BoxOfficeMojo listed the US + Foriegn tallys and ROTS is upto #15 all time, soon to be #7 in the US(it'll have a crawl to $378mil, but it'll DO what MUST BE DONE). So, if any toy mgrs get fed up and cocky with you about the popularity of SW, print off a couple of things- the BOM domestic and worldwide film tallys, a copy of the RS.com ROTS checklist, and a Comic-con or EE preview of what't to come. Since $$$ talks, all these would go far to convert someone to order the Wars for the toy aisles.

I hope my area restocks like that... we havent gotten s**t lately...

Nothing. Absolutely nothing in the Chicagoland area. I go to at least one Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, and Target a day, and I can't even get the Tarkin wave. The only thing that I am having any luck in is the clone trooper deluxe packs.

Just found 51-53 at Target in Pittsburgh! They also had a slew of figs from the Bacara wave. It's about time!!

I didn't find this but...

There's a Utah guy here

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...part=1#1305194

that says he found an Obi Pilot. He says it again and gives a little more detail in a just found thread in the same forum.

Haven't seen it on ebay yet so I'm not sure he's telling the truth, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I found 51-53 today out here on the Coast. Not too incredibly excited about these, but they're nice figures anyways and I'm definitely glad to have them. They were at Target by the way.