Recent finds:

-Anakin to Vader Evolution set -K-Mart
    -Capt. Antilles -Target
    -Zett Jukassa -Target
    -Utapaun Warrior -Target
    -Red Shocktrooper (#6 Clone) -Wal-Mart
    -Red Leader Obi-Wan -Wal-Mart

Still no Tarkin though.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: What have you found?

wow, better than what Ive found. Havent found anything past # 50 in the basic figures line.

Had all the figures up through #50, then today I found The new Obi Wan #54, plus the#55 and the 2 clone variants. I hope you'll excuse me for not knowing off hand which ones, as I am at work, and my figures are at home. I am very happy. But before then, the toys have been dwindling down at the store I work at.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    Had all the figures up through #50, then today I found The new Obi Wan #54, plus the#55 and the 2 clone variants. I hope you'll excuse me for not knowing off hand which ones, as I am at work, and my figures are at home. I am very happy. But before then, the toys have been dwindling down at the store I work at.
    What city and what store?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett
    boba, dude, if you find an extra #6 shock trooper, score it for me, por favor!! c'mon man!! from one fellow Wally World associate to another! don't make me come up there and make you do the cheer!

nothing around here. I'm eagerly awaiting my cases from EE.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Are these repaints only Wal-Mart exclusives, or is it that they've just been showing up there right now? If that's true, I can kiss my chances good-bye, just as I have with baby Luke/Leia. The Wal-Mart by me has never once had the exclusives in stock going back to 1996, and is a hotbed for scalpers. I stopped in there tonight (which is rare, since it's so out of the way for me), and it looked like they still hadn't refilled the now-condensed-to-5-pegs in weeks.

Wal-Mart store 1737, in Villa Park, Illinois
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Boba, all variants are needed by me at this moment. Hook it up if ya can.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I went to the local Walmart today and found a bunch of Commander Bacara's and AT-TE Gunners on the pegs. One Mustafar Anakin, and only one Clone Tropper #6 repainted as the Shock Trooper. Since that was the only one that interested me, I picked it up. Also found a Red and Blue Guard, but I don't know if either are that rare anymore. I haven't seen the repaint of the Clone Pilot, Turbo Tank Driver, and Obi-Wan Red Leader. Any of you seen these?

PS
    It was the first time I've seen any new figures since the release of the movie..
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"

Angry Re: What have you found?

i work nights so i have plenty of time to hunt here in Missouri, i go to 5 targets,5 k-marts,6 wal-marts and 3 tru's every week, most stores i hit 2-3 times a week, nothing new for weeks just up to #50 ,vader evol. 500th vader, jedi vs. sith bp. tired of seeing the sw section filled with vader helmets, vader sprinklers, monopoly games and in some stores leftover sw candy. one of my targets reset the sw section from a 15' section down to a 3' section filled with neimo's and mas amedas,so i geuss they won't have anything new for a least another year!!!