Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

Obi Wan's starfighter...TRU repaint and the 500th vader...

looks like a trip to WM for me!!!

I need shock troopers and $66 from Ebay for 5 is NOT an option.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

To those who have requested the figures, as of lunchtime when I went to pick them up, we were sold out. I'll check again tomorrow to see if we get anymore in the truck tonight. Sorry, I really tried.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car
    I need shock troopers and $66 from Ebay for 5 is NOT an option.
    Totally agree, don't give in. Based on what I've found I have a feeling these will be everywhere shortly.

I found 5 more Shock Troopers today, again at Wal-Mart. I was pretty happy about that because I now have exactly the amount I was looking to obtain. Pretty nice to be done with those this early in the game. I also found one #33 green Clone Commander, so hit WM hard people. They seem to be the store for this assortment.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Has anyone found the Shocktroopers, Green Commander, Black Pilot, 54 and 55 in Jersey yet?
    Last edited by Blackened88; 07-27-2005 at 10:17 PM.

If not for amazon, I wouldn't even have theTarkin and Antilles waves, never mind the repaints. All I even want is one or two shocktroopers, but no sign of ANYTHING new in Jersey in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Totally agree, don't give in. Based on what I've found I have a feeling these will be everywhere shortly.

I found 5 more Shock Troopers today, again at Wal-Mart. I was pretty happy about that because I now have exactly the amount I was looking to obtain. Pretty nice to be done with those this early in the game. I also found one #33 green Clone Commander, so hit WM hard people. They seem to be the store for this assortment.
    I have to amdmit, Walmart has been the place where I most go to find figures. As sad as this sounds TRU was the worst, while Target was some where in between.
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"

flinally here in missouri at one of my targets last night found #51,probably could have found #52 & #53 if i had gotten their earlier in the day. they also have shelf tags up for evolution & bp sets now. they did have 3 vader evolutions and 1 blue clone 3-pack. talked to wm stocker, they said they probably would not get anything new until after reset in august, not a problem unless they fill it back up with previous waves.

I haven't found anything new in over a month! I got a chance to talk with a Hasbro rep. who was at my local Wal-Mart last week. She said that the store has enough figures, and probably wouldn't be getting any new ones until the ones they have sell down some more. I was incredulous, since although nearly all they have are Chancellor Palpatine, Clone Pilot, Mon Mothma, and a very few Jedi and Bail Organa, the stuff is still selling, albeit slowly. She actually advised me to look to online sources, including Ebay.

I took her up on her offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Twodot Tatooine
    I haven't found anything new in over a month! I got a chance to talk with a Hasbro rep. who was at my local Wal-Mart last week. She said that the store has enough figures, and probably wouldn't be getting any new ones until the ones they have sell down some more.
    I would have had to ask her why they don't take back the slow selling stock to make room for newer items. Or I'd ask her if they can even do that.
    I mean, c'mon... the same 30 Darth Vader voice changing helmets have been sitting on each and every stores' shelves for an eternity! Nobody wants them anymore! Take them away! And I haven't seen so many Legos in my life that aren't selling. Take them away too! Or at least put them in the Lego aisle so they can make room for 3 3/4" figs. Let's bring out figures #45 and up, battle packs, evolutions... newer items!
    In the last day or so I've been in a couple of Targets, and they finally restocked! The cruddy thing is that they restocked with figures #24 to #44... AGAIN! I don't know how the stores ordering works. I don't know if they say, "we need 6 boxes of Star Wars stuff," and Hasbro sends them random product lines and waves, or if the store can actually order whatever waves and product lines they want. Either way, something needs to happen. I guess that I'll just have to wait until August when they'll change their inventory.
    I just don't want the stock to dwindle so much that the stores start skipping waves, or only getting one or two of a "must have" item.
    Around me, stores just don't get stuff in, for the most part. That happened to me with a couple of product lines a coule of years ago... I never got the 2003/#20 Jango Fett-Kamino Escape, 2003/#31 Luke-Tatooine Encounter, 2003/#32 Vader-Death Star Clash, 2003/#50 super articulated Clone Trooper, or 2004/#20 General Madine. I got the Hall of Fame versions, or the 2002 versions, or the OTC versions of those figures, but I never got those. And that erks me, because I can't find them for a decent price (decent proce for me is not spending $20 for a fig including S&H). I don't want that happening to this 2005 collection with the 12 figs that are coming out, or with the remaining figs over # 50.

Finally found a Captain Antilles and Utapaun Warrior at a Target in Louisiana. It is about time! This Target is about an hour from where I live. Still no sign of the others though. No tarkin, meena tills, ask aak, bacara, anakin crispy, or paint variants.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.