Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    Has anyone found the Shocktroopers, Green Commander, Black Pilot, 54 and 55 in Jersey yet?

YES Last night in one of two WM's that I checked.

The red repaint of #6 is hella Sweet.

but not worth the $100 for 5 that ended on ebay last night.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I picked up Captain Antillies and Zett Jukassa at a Target here in CO. They also had plenty of Utapaun Warriors and got a bunch of AT-TE Gunners in with em!

No sign of the Tarkin wave, or alternate Clones yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Still nothing. Today at Target, they were redoing their aisles. The Star Wars section is GREATLY reduced, and filled with neimoidian warriors. I did find a red senate guard however... odd. I'm going out tonight.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Picked up Mustafar sentry #56 @ KB Toys
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Well The Pegs Were Full At Meijers Today. A Lot Of At-te Gunners And Blue Royal Guards I Even Saw A Mace. Not That Its That Big A Deal But I Have Not Seen Him In A Long Time. So I Guess Then That These Are From Left Over Cases Of A Few New Figures. So I See Light At The End Of The Tunnel
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Well my good luck at Wal-Mart continues. Found more green Clone Commanders and the black Clone Pilot today. Plenty of the Antilles and Bacara waves on the pegs but unfortunately no Tarkin.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Still deperately searching for the Antilles wave and the black Clone Pilot. Also looking for the Mustafar Sentry.

I haven't seen the Antilles wave anywhere. It seems like they just jumped right from the Tarkin wave to the Obi Wan wave in my area.

Still haven't found anything new since the Anakin Mustafa. No tarkin or anything after the Anakin wave.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found #51, #52, #53 today at Target. They also got a lot of AT-TE Tank gunners and Red Royal guards, no blue ones, with the shipment. I also picked up the 500th Darth Vader, they only had one.

Still looking for the new Obi, Mustafar Sentry, black pilot, red trooper, etc.

Around here it's the same thing. Right now I still can't find the red shock troopers, and i need zett jukasa. I went to one of my KB toys and was able to see numbers 41- 56 in collection 1 but haven't even seen 45- 53 in collection 2. The only reason I was able to see this stuff was because I was there as they were putting it out. I did also see 500 vader but i wanted to know if it was gonna be worht anything or not. I will update tomorrow after I go to King of Prussia. BTW tru has nothing new and same with target. But just so everyone knows if target has not gotten anything new don't worry because on August 1 they will updat they toy department.

jimmymiro12