Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Re: What have you found, and where?

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Picked up Gree, Bly, Passel and Cat. Left the bodygurad, Neo Warrior, and the Wookie. Was at a Target in Va
    Saw the solid case of Vaders plus two cases with Bly & Gree, Neimoidian Commander, Wookiee Commando, + repacks at Walmart.

Snags

I saw that whole case of Vaders too, I wanted to puke. I thought it was new merch like Bly and Gree. What a trash box that is.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found Gree and Bly tonight at Walmart (Visalia, Ca). I also saw the Clonetrooper Evo pack at Target, there were about three left. But other than that, this has been my first find in months.
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"

Found all of the new figures at a WM in Virginia. None are too spectacular but I got 'em nonetheless.

The strange thing I noticed about these figures is that they rang up as SW BF II figures. I thought it was weird they rang up as Battlefronts II figs.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

BF stands for basic figures. I was wondering what it meant on my receipts until I read the shelf tags
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten