Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

COMMANDER CODY in 2006

Great news, once again our prayers have been answered. According to Galactic Hunter, a Hasbro rep by the name of Brian W has confirmed that Commander Cody will see the plastic treatment in the Saga 2 line. I can only guess that this figure will be released in 06.

Now if only ROTJ Luke's prayers of the best DS II Luke would come to light. I hoping just as much as you ROTJ Luke. Perhaps Hasbro is finally waking up.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Re: COMMANDER CODY in 2006

Yessss! alright dark artist nice post !!!!
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    Great news, once again our prayers have been answered. According to Galactic Hunter, a Hasbro rep by the name of Brian W has confirmed that Commander Cody will see the plastic treatment in the Saga 2 line. I can only guess that this figure will be released in 06.

Now if only ROTJ Luke's prayers of the best DS II Luke would come to light. I hoping just as much as you ROTJ Luke. Perhaps Hasbro is finally waking up.

First off, great news about Cody. I cant wait to see him individually carded, I will def. pick that one up. Second of all, Im still hopin, we have two lines that my DSII Luke could work in (see my post in the SAGA 2 fourms about who, when, etc., its my last post, the biggest one) thirdly, I think Hasbro is finally waking up. I have huge amounts of faith in them, and Im thinking they realize we are their biggest supporters. Finally, I just wanna say thank you to people like Dark Artist who have befriended me here. Your seriously the coolest [EDITED for Language] on these fourms, and Ive got your back thru w/e! Heres to '06, I have a feeling its gonna be a great year!
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 07-20-2005 at 12:21 PM.

Well, we knew it was a matter of time. The quicker the better. I am gonna move this to Saga 2 section
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Let's just hope that they do him up right with a removable helmet, blaster, and even Obi's lightsaber handle (if that was indeed Cody that handed it to him). That'd be pretty friggin' sweet.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Let's just hope that they do him up right with a removable helmet
    I agree. Let's just hope the face sculpt is better than on the AT-TE Gunner

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I agree also, the AT-TE Gunner face sculpt is terrible. Im happy to hear this news, and itll def. be a good buy

He never said it will be out in 2006. Judging by the wave assortment we have, he won't be out in 2006. The only ROTS wave is from Coruscant, and we might get him in there, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    He never said it will be out in 2006. Judging by the wave assortment we have, he won't be out in 2006. The only ROTS wave is from Coruscant, and we might get him in there, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Thats a swift kick to the balls...Im still hoping for the best, I read it, but I read it when it first came out (The report, that is) and he said Cody was def. going to see some plastic. I figured he meant '06. Im still hopin for you D.A.!

Yes true there is no date or year given for the release hence why I said I can only guess. however, it was orignally thought the the ROTS line was only going to be 56 figures and now we are getting an additional 12, Cody might be another wave that has yet to be announced.

Here's hoping, I am not sure if I can wait for 07.

Anyway the new is still great to hear that will will be getting a cody finally.

I also agree that the facial sculpt on the AT-TE Gunner lacked, but the face sculpt for the Clone Trooper on Speeder Bike in the Clone Wars Line wasn't that much better.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks