Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My 0.2; I think it may look nicer if you bevelled the corners of the arms too - what do you think VTJT Designconsortium ?

jeddah

Thumbs up whaddoo i think? that yer suggestion's worth exactly its price ;)

meanwhile, i gotta thank shinky for comin thru on both monetary and trade ends of our exchange, including jdah's $2 r2 w/hoeia lmk when you recieve your pkg shinky, it shoulda got there by now

VT: Your package arrived today and everything is great. I'm actually surprised you got mine before I got yours. I got kind of lazy and sent it out only a few days ago. I figured the delivery would have been delayed from all that has been going on. I'm glad to hear everything arrived fine. The only thing I didn't like was that I got bad luck on my gamble, the TIE Interceptor turned out to be the lighter blue version. No big deal it is one of my favorite AFs so I don't mind having another loose one. Maybe I'll hang it from my rear view mirror, I wanted to hang a Millennium Falcon but I've never gotten around to getting an extra one. I am very happy to finally have a loose Droid Control Ship, hopefully I'll soon be able to finish off my loose EP1 AF collection.

Later,
    S43

Exclamation has someone else here already mentioned this?

today, at the same antique/indoor fleamarket in which i did a bit of out-of-season huntin (& sighted several of the things reported in hunt thred), there was a sw collectibles book- just published, judging from the ep2 toys featured. anyhoo i flip to the mm section & notice it was authored by a guy otherwise known as the one named in the title of this very thred
    i Would offer him my congrats, except i'm too busy pouting cuz he Still hasn't made good on his half of the trade he & i arranged several Months ago ahem ahem ahem
    vt

VT: Sorry it's taking so long to get them out to you. Everytime I think of it the thought of individually wrapping each one causes me to put it off. I will get them to the PO by Friday. Very sorry for the delay, you've been much more patient than I probably would have been.

BTW, was it the book or the mag you saw?

Thanks,
    S43

Wink hmm, maybe i should make you Wait for the answer to that quextion

don't mind me, i'm just makin sure you haven't forgotten book em dano

S43!!.....Todd and I have been looking for you. You OK or just busy?
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Hmm, I haven't gotten any messages. LMK what's up. joe@actionfleet.com.

Later,
    S43

VT: I finally sent out your package yesteray so you should have it soon. I also included a lot of extra MMs for the long delay. Sorry about that.

Later,
    S43

Talking xtra mms you say??

if that's the result, feel free to delay my pkgs anytime you want :happy: