Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saga Figures

Saga Figures

Does anyone know of any stores selling the saga figures at discount prices? I have not seen any on the shelves since a few weeks before 4/2. Odd Lot/Amazing savings was always good for selling the older peg warmer figs at .99 -$1.99. Was great for army building and getting some of the less wanted figs at great prices. But they have gone out of business in the jersey area. Has Hasbro taken all these figs back for rehashes or do u think they may have been destroyed?

Re: Saga Figures

The only Saga figure I've seen recently has been a Lott Dodd at a KB outlet store. It was still $3.88. They also had a OTC Lobot. Lots and lots of Lobots.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I havent seen Saga for sale in awhile. Actually 1 Dodonna at K-Mart a few weeks back.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just found an Admiral Ozzel. It still had a sale price of $2 on it, so I got it. Decent custom fodder.
    Move along, move along

Today while I was in the backstock area of ToysRUs I found a brand new case of 12 inch figs, I opened it and found 2 Dooku, 2 Zam and 2 Super Battle Droids. I was really hoping it would of had a clone. So if anyone out there needs these figures LMK I will be happy to help pick them up or else they will go on the floor. I dont think they are discounted though, oh well.

havent seen any saga figures since they were out about a year ago

Hit two TRU's this past weekend and they had plenty of 12" figures from 02/03 at regular price still.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Hit two TRU's this past weekend and they had plenty of 12" figures from 02/03 at regular price still.
    Man, don't they know what CLEARANCE is?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Tell me about, they have so much crap in the back and they wont put it on sale.

Well, there was the Great TRU clearance of 99/00. I miss the POTF2 days sometimes.

Oh, and to stay on topic, I recently saw some Saga Jabbas at a local KB. They were marked down, but I can't remember how much.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".