Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's Summertime. Rate your favorite brands of Popsicles!

I've been eating Dryer's Whole Fruit Fruit Bars.

Cherry is very good.

Tropical might be sort of tangy-sour. I'll re-evaluate it when I get the chance.

The grape just rocks though! It tastes awesome. It's hard to eat just one of these as a treat and not just devour the whole box.

I didn't read if that's putting on the calories, but I don't really want to know. I'm "drinking these" like juice.

I'm very hydrated. As a sort of 'diet plan (I'm either average or actually underweight for my height) I drink gallons of cold water every day. I'm not kidding. I'm used to constantly wetting my appetite. So I switched to water and just down it like I'm binge drinking.

Give me popsicles and I get really dangerous.

Anyway, post about what you like. It's been a hot summer and there's going to be hotter days still ahead of us. What a great refreshing way to cool off but with a tasty, mouthwatering popsicle?

Re: It's Summertime. Rate your favorite brands of Popsicles!

Can I post about what I don't like, instead ? See, I like just about any kind of popsicle (which is actually a mis-applied brand name like Kleenex but anyway) but what I HATE HATE HATE are those Pina Colada flavored ice pops, truly disgusting.

But I love all kinds of stuff, what's coming to mind right now are root beer flavored twin pops and I even like the banana flavored ones as well.

In general though I always gravitate toward the Big Three of cherry, grape, and orange.

Rocket Pops are alright but the blue rasberry **** is kind of funky, very odd to eat.

Otter Pops. Need I say more.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Hell ya Otter Pops !!!!
    Also popsicle has new Fantastic 4 Bomb Pops (the 3 flavor rocket looking ones) those are pretty good. And I still get Ninja Turtles off of the ice cream truck with bubble gum eyes!! hehe, those are kind of like a popsicle

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Otter Pops. Need I say more.
    Those were my first thought, too! Alexander the Grape rules!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I think the Otter Pop crew may make some good 'tars. CS1138 you can be the Frenchie, Louie-BlooRaspberry.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Last week when it was so hot in Wisconsin I brought in some popsicles for my crew at work. I don't remember what kind it was but it was some sort of kids popsicles that had two different flavors. I think it was called something like "Kids Pops" or something like that. Very good stuff, plus the deal was outstanding.

Caesar is dead no, Pina Colada is a gross popsicle, rootbeer on the other hand? Yumm yumm!!!

At work they give us Bomb Pops, the red, white, and blue colored ones. Theyre okay but i prefer popsicles that have vanilla flavoring inside of them. I like the strawberry sundae (or some name like that) popsicles, but we always sell out of them at work so i rarely get one.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

My favorites have to be Blue Bunny Bomb Pops.Just have a great flavor,I like the variety rather than just eating one kind of flavor. As for rounding out the other selections Cherry,Grape and Strawberry are always great
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Tycho you been reading women's magazines again? while standing in line at the grocery store noticed that Women's Day or Redbook or one of those pervasive housekeeping hint magazines had a cover blurb about the best popsicles for the summer.