Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If I see another Devil's Rejects ad, I'm gonna hurl!

This stupid film is being advertised EVERYWHERE and when I saw it advertised at SDCC, that was it! I lost all respect for this piece of crap movie (not like I had any in the first place as his first film was a gigantic piece of crap too) and Rob stupid*ss zombie can kiss my ***! They fricken sponsored the Masquerade Ball at SDCC and so they had to mention this stupid movie every other fricken sentence and it was advertised EVERYWHERE all over the exhibit hall and in the panel rooms!

NOW it's being advertised on SSG...I can't get away from it!

I hope this piece of crap flops and this idiot loses money!!

Whew, ranting done!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Re: If I see another Devil's Rejects ad, I'm gonna hurl!

In brief, I couldn't have said it better. All of that plugging at SDCC? How annoying.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

So, in short, you're saying that The Devil's Rejects and not Wayne's World should've had the tagline, "You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll hurl."

I'm only worried that someone at work will see "Go to hell" flashing on my screen and think I'm on bad websites.

As much as I like Rob Zombie (seriously), I kind of hope he stops doing movies and goes back to making great records like Astro-Creep and Hillbilly Deluxe.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I loved the first one and this looks like a promising movie. I would be delighted to be overexposed to their advertising.

Would be a welcome change of pace from all the garbage I had to put with this summer from Willy Wanker and the Chocolate Factory and War of the Worlds.

From what it sounds like it is the movie to see right now. It is suppose to be really rough and vile. MY KIND OF MOVIE!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Nothing says quality more than the words "written and directed by Rob Zombie."
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Wow Deoxy. I thought we were friends. LOL. I loved House of a 1000 Corpses. I met Rob, Sheri (Damn she is fine ) and the rest of the crew at the SDCC. Rob is a awesome, down to earth guy. He tells it like it is. Going to see Devils Rejects tomorrow. I got suckered into seeing the Island again tonight with friends, DR is just going to have to wait.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

The movie doesnt bother me, just seing it advertised here at SSG is starting to to get to me. Its the first thing I have to stare at as my screen loads.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

so who has seen this movie? Good? Gruesome? Disturbing?

I saw it over the weekend. It was OK. I like the 1st one better. Sure there was some Gruesome and Disturbing parts, but nothing like House of 1000 Corpses. Other thing the characters didn't seem as crazy in this one. Probably because they were on the run and had to think. I'll have to see it on DVD again to really give a review. I saw the Island again with some out of town friends and Bad News Bears the same weekend, so I was kind of burnt out. BTW Billy Bob was awesome as Buttermaker (sp?)
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)