Hybrid View

TRU Exclusive Obi-Wan's Starfigher(Blue) Found

I found Obi-Wan's Blue Starfighter w/Obi-Wan figure at TRU today, it is a TRU Exclusive. It comes with the bronze R4-G9 attached inside the fighter. It is almost the same scuplt but with a diffent blue paint job as the other starfighers. The Obi-Wan figure included is the same as the #1 Slashing Attack figure. It is on sale at TRU for 24.99. Happy Hunting!
    [b][size=4]"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis-the wise?" -Palpatine asking Anakin in [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i][/size][/b]

Re: TRU Exclusive Obi-Wan's Starfigher(Blue) Found

WAY COOL.. I just called my local TRU and they said they will have them in this saturday! thanks
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

I have to admit, I don't feel like spending the $25+tax on this, but that indigo paint job is worth the admission price.
    I....think that the figure repack is lousy, but I am looking forward to the Obi-Wan red leader pilot figure and the droid of Obi-Wan's coming out in the final ROTS 12.
    These ships, no matter what the color, are awesome.
    I had the Analin/Green ship and if I buy this, I'll probably grab that off of Amazon since our local TRUs are all out(NE PA).

Whoa, I must have missed something.. Is there any pictures of this?
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"

Here's a nice close up pic.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Here's a nice close up pic.
    Thanks so much. I'm still confused on how I missed it.
    "I have a visual" "Jedi?" "I think so." "How many? A thousand?" "No.." "Eighty?" "No sir.." "What? Fifty?" "Less.." "Forty? Come on! How many?!" "Two.." "What?!"