Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor list

Rumor list

these are the figures rebelscum has thought could possibly be in the new Saga collection. To read the article, heres the link:http://www.rebelscum.com/sagarumorlist.asp

Basic Figures
    2-1B (Hoth)

4-LOM (Star Destroyer) Admiral Ackbar (Battle of Endor) Ak Rev (Jabba's Band) AT-AT Driver (Hoth) Bannis Keeg (Cantina) Bib Fortuna (TPM version or new ROTJ version) Bom Vimdin (Cantina) C-3PO (Jabba's Palace) Captain Needa (Star Destroyer) Chief Chirpa Darth Vader (Bespin Dinner) Death Star Trooper (Death Star II) E-3PO (Bespin Protocol Droid) Elis Helrot (Cantina) Ewok Female (with Wokling) General Tagge General Veers Han Solo (Stormtrooper) -- Articulated Hem Dazon (Cantina) Hermi Odle (Jabba's Palace) Imperial Dignitary Sate Pestage (Death Star II) Imperial Dignitary Sim Aloo (Death Star II) Jocasta Nu Luke Skywalker (Battle of Endor) Luke Skywalker (Medical Frigate) Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper) -- Articulated Moff Jerjerrod (Death Star II) Nien Nunb (Battle of Endor) Probe Droid (Hoth) R5-D4 (Tatooine Astromech Droid) Rep Teer (Gungan Advisor) Hr'chek Kal Fas (Cantina) Umpass Stay (Jabba's Band) Weequay (Skiff Master) Worrrt (Jabba's Pet) Yarna d'al Gargan (Jabba's Dancer) Zuckuss (Star Destroyer)

Deluxe Figures Droid Factory (attaching to existing accessories) Geonosian Gun (with Geonosian) Accessory removed from

Ultra Figures Ewok 2-pack with

Accessory Sets Death Star Station With Death Star Gunner Droid Factory With CZ-1 Endor Celebration With C-3PO

Multipacks Bounty Hunters (all 6 characters from ESB) Imperial Troops Jedi High Council (AOTC) Rebel Alliance Scout Troopers Troop Builder Set

Playsets Emperor's Throne Room

Vehicles Anakin Skywalker's Speeder (with Anakin Skywalker) Jedi Starfighter (with Hyperspace Ring) Naboo Fighter (with Padmé Pilot) Rebel Snowspeeder (POTJ version in new packaging) Republic Gunship (with 3 Clone Troopers) Republic Gunship ("Ultimate Firepower") TIE Fighter (with larger wings and pilot) Twin Pod Cloud Car Zam Wesell's Speeder (with Zam Wesell)

12" Figures ARC Trooper (Clone Wars) Max Rebo and Organ Saesee Tiin (Jedi Council) Sy Snootles and Droopy McCool

Action Fleet Gian Speeder Twin Pod Cloud Car

What do you guys thinks? Good list, or no? I think its great, just missing one thing.. Enjoy, again thanks to rebelscum.com for the info.
    Last edited by ROTJLuke; 07-22-2005 at 02:36 PM.

Re: Rebelscum rumor list

I'll believe it when I see it. This is definitely alot of new product which doesn't seem like Hasbro. Hasn't been this much new stuff on a list since POTF2 first came out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: Rebelscum rumor list

I am with Slick. I will get excited when official word is released. If I want rumors I will watch CNN or something. BTW I changed the name of the thread.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Rumor list

Wasn't there news from comic-con that hasbro is doing 56 new figures next year with there being a mix of new sculpts and re-packs??? and wasn't the waves that these figures are gonna come in named after certain battles from teh movies?? like the battle of geonosis wave and so on??? and didn't they confirm that the twelve inch line is over and that sideshow will be picking up that line?? In light of all this, I don't see how that the 'rumor' list can even be close to accurate.

NO NO NO!!! Read what RS says about this:

As officially revealed at Comic-Con last week, Hasbro will release a new line of action figures and toys that will bring the entire Star Wars series under a single banner. We've been bringing you the early info all week long, and now our Photo Archives is updated with a complete list of all the news and rumors about The Saga Collection in order to keep track of what is planned. Look for this section to be updated as 2006 approaches and more details are revealed. But if you want to play a part in the speculation, check out our Rumor List from 2004, and join the discussion in our forums.
    This is a list of all the rumored figures that they heard about for 2004, and they wouldn't have all these figures in production for two or three years just waiting for 2006. Sorry to burst your bubbles, but this ain't gonna happen.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Thank you for clearing that up JJL. It seemed almost too good to be true.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

It seems kind of pointless calling that a 'rumor list' - 'wishlist' would be more accurate as it includes virtually all the main 'wants' we collectors have and which we all know won't happen except over the span of at least 5 years!! And thats only if the line doesn't die an early death well before the end of Hasbro's hold on the license. So why call it a 'rumor list'. You might aswell add the really really really background characters like 'random human mos eisley denizen who walks on frame for 3 seconds in ANH' - we just about might get this figure if we can wait till September 2016!! "Guys check it out we really hit the nail on the head when we included 'random human mos eisley denizen who walks on frame for 3 seconds in ANH' on that rumor list back in 2004!!! We were 12 years out but dammit the rumor was true!!"
    Last edited by Devo; 07-22-2005 at 08:32 PM.

hey forgive me for tryin to give insight and the possibility of hope for '06 to the board and post something fun

Quote Originally Posted by ROTJLuke
    hey forgive me for tryin to give insight and the possibility of hope for '06 to the board and post something fun
    I wasn't slagging you off, its not your 'rumor list', you copied it from Rebelscum. I'm glad you posted it here. Sometimes new threads are scarce on these otherwise great forums. But I seriously think they should rename it 'wishlist' otherwise they might aswell put absolutely every character in the entire saga on the list and call it 'rumored'. They say 'if any of these characters are produced in the coming years they will be removed from this list' or something to that effect. They're allowing themselves quite a wide margin of error there - possibly years - yeah a lot of figures will get made over a few years and chances are your 'rumored' character will be among them - way-to-go. I'd be more impressed if they specifically confined themselves to one year and said 'these are the figures rumored for 2006'. See what I mean?

I remember seeing most of these figures on rumor lists back in 2003, and obviously they didn't come into being then. None of these figures should be thought of as rumors for 2006, unless they appear on new lists. I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up for any of these figures, since this list's been around for quite a while. The only thing we can really go off of for next year is the Battle Wave thread, since a few of those waves have already been confirmed.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram