Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yoda and Mickey Mouse!?!?!

Are you kidding?

I am officially NOT buying this!!!

Re: Yoda and Mickey Mouse!?!?!

I dunno, I thought it looked cute. At least it looked like Yoda + Mickey had some basic articulation and weren't preposed figurines.

Still, it'll probably cost about $20 and only be available at the parks so I won't be getting one.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

In case you want to see a picture:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31656
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Yeah its kinda cute but no thanks. Although for whatever reason I like the Mr. Potato head figs... go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I dunno, I thought it looked cute. At least it looked like Yoda + Mickey had some basic articulation and weren't preposed figurines.

Still, it'll probably cost about $20 and only be available at the parks so I won't be getting one.
    This is....getting outta hand?
    Exclusives for the fall are ONE thing, but...
    If I was a HUGE MM freak, I'd buy it, but I don't collect Mickey or Disney stuff. I have a bunch of Yoda figures, but a new head size & sculpt plus an over-size (for him) saber have no pull.
    I'd only buy it for the novelty...I like Fantasia and early Mickey cartoons(pre-70's, pre-80's absolutely).

It'll probably be available for a couple of hours at some point on starwarsshop.com. But I'm with you on the price-$12.99, OK. $20....plus shipping....not CLOSE to worth it.
    If this is a one-off thing fine, but then the stickers and the posters and the plush versions will follow.

And all I want is a Cloud Car...

darthalex, there already are plush jedi mickeys and darth mickeys

i won't pay ebay prices for this but if i happen to see it on the shelves at star traders in disneyland, i'm buying a set. they better give yoda the proper lightsaber color, however.
    Last edited by figrin bran; 07-24-2005 at 01:05 AM.

I'd rather buy this than many of the other figs Hasbro is putting out.

Mickey looks PO'd... I like it! I'm buying one.

It's not a bad item. It's something different and I think that's what has people caught off guard, Hasbro making something different. I just bought my first two Star Tours figures (courtesy of SirStevesGuide Auctions) and unfortunately now I think I'm gonna have to start collecting the rest of them.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well, I bought the C-3PO and R2, as well as the Yoda, and the Jawas Christmas figure sets. This one, I just don't know about though. I do like the Mickey wearing Jedi Robes, kinda cute.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!