Thread: 3D TV Show

Hybrid View

3D TV Show

A few days ago I got an email from SW.com about updates from Hyperspace. I let that membership lapse so I don't know any further details... anywho it said

[font=Arial]Star Wars Animated Television Series Announced[/font]
    [font=Arial]"Preproduction has begun on the next generation of the Star Wars saga, a cutting edge 30-minute, 3-D computer-animation television series based on the Clone Wars that take place between Episode II and Episode III."[/font]http://www.starwars.com/img/clear.gif[font=Arial]-- Steve Sansweet
    Comic-Con International 2005, Star Wars Spectacular[/font]
    I know there isn't alot of other info out there (yet), but I'm suprised nobody else has said anything. Does anybody know anything about this?

Re: 3D TV Show

This is the new Clone Wars show. It's not going to be 3D like the new versions of the movies, but 3D like Toy Story and Findimg Nemo. I didn't know production started but we've known about this since CIII.

Sounds disappointing to me...

There are a few good computer animated movies, but every TV show I've seen done in this format sucks.

The movies done in this format do tend to be good but like was said it can be crappy looking when done for tv shows. At first I wasn't sure I liked the idea of it taking place between E's II and III but there are plenty of ideas out there that this series can cover. Hopefully this series will jive with everything else that is out there/going to be coming out soon.

I'll watch it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think i would have perfered the cartoon version of it but the 3D version has possibilties as well. I guess it's a wait and see thing. I will watch it as long as it's at a decent time and not 3:00 in the afternoon.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronhudy View Post
    Sounds disappointing to me...

There are a few good computer animated movies, but every TV show I've seen done in this format sucks.
    FAIL! The show rocks.