Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Just Pre-ordered FX Luke Jedi from Borders

Its going to be a Borders Exclusive. Master Replicas will not be selling it directly. The lightsaber will be the same make and design as the previous ROTJ Luke FX but it will have LED lights instead, which means that the blade will ignite up and down instead of just turn on. And it will be a better color green (the previous green color want that good).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was hoping that they would redesign it as well, the last one was too wide and looked funny. Afterall the Vader lightsaber is a remake of the orginal and is thinner the the first.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    I was hoping that they would redesign it as well, the last one was too wide and looked funny. Afterall the Vader lightsaber is a remake of the orginal and is thinner the the first.
    I suppose it's because they haven't perfected a way to secure the blade enough with a thinner neck. Personally, I don't think it looks too bizarre. Yes, it would be great to have a 100% accurate replica Force FX version, but this looks great on its own. I, for one, will be buying this if finances allow.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Borders likes to make this hard on people don't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just told my hubby b/c there is no ship date that they can't let people preorder it!

And of course the hubby doesn't know all about it so of course he didn't argue! Not that he should have to - but goodness knows it drives me bonkers!

I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT I WILL DEFINITELY GET ONE!

Alright - second GRRRRRR from Borders!

Hubby called back and now they are saying that they aren't sure if they will get any! OKAY - HERE IS THE 411 CLERK - ORDER IT IN YOUR SYSTEM AND THEY WILL SHIP IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean come off of it - they can't tell me that they aren't going to get any if they already have a sale for it! Borders is not retarded are they? Wouldn't they rather know they can get these off of the shelves before they hit the shelves versus having 20 at another store that is not selling them!

So I guess my next question is - Where is everyone pre-ordering theirs from????????????????????????????????????????

Anyone in the state of VA???????????????????????????????????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR

If there is another Borders in your area, call them. The first Borders I tried, said they couldn't find anything like that in their system. The second, almost told me the same thing, but the guy managed to find it, and let me pre order one. I'll be driving across town that day, but at least I'll have it.

Well unfortunately there is only 1 in my area - aka one in the Richmond area!

Then the next one is about 60 miles are more away and then just keep going from there!!!!!

It is just retarded!!!!

I don't know much about Borders - but this makes me want to smack them all!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to my closest Borders and they knew nothing about it, couldn't find it on their computer. This is frustrating. I want to order one but how?

have them search via manufacturer
    Master Replicas

Good idea elkkthunder!

Another idea (for those who have it on order), is there an item number that Borders sells it under? If ya post it, anybody should be able to march in there and have an employee pull it up.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett