Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Just Pre-ordered FX Luke Jedi from Borders

BINC# is 8049747

Thanks Cirielle! Now any of us should be able to order it at Borders without worry of not being able to find it in the computer.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Watch Borders and they way they are handling this. I pre-ordered one once it was first announced and then I got a postcard just yesterday telling me that its out of stock indefiinitely. The thing is the computers are confusing it with the previous release even though the BINCs are different. It should be interesting to see how many others receive this and then have to fight with good ol' Borders...

went to my borders today, my pre order is still there, no postcard. they had a release date of 10/4 with an expected arrival date of 10/14 and said they got some display setup for them already

You guys are making me nervous. If I called them up, can they tell if my pre order is still there?

Dont be nervous. As long as you have an order in, you should have an order # of some kind and you should be able to give em a ring as see what the status is.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Never got an order number, she just took my name and phone number.

Talk about aggrivations, I called the Borders I pre ordered at. They said those already came and went, and were a one time deal back in JULY?! I explained about my pre order, and the guy claimed who ever took it was uneducated about this, and that I should have recieved a postcard.

So... I called another store(closer actually), and she said they were scheduled to get the Luke Skywalker saber sometime this month, and that it appeared they were on the way(around the 15th she predicted). So, I was able to pre order at that one, so I should be getting a phone call when they are in.

I HAVE MINE NOW!!!

Got the call today and now have my Luke!!!!

Here's a little info - nothing on the box about it being a Border's exclusive at all! It is much lighter than the other FX sabers I have (Darth Vader and Anakin - both newer ones). It take 6 batteries. The green is bright as hell and the sound is loud (all good things to me!).

I absolutely love it!

Is there any difference between the new one and the first one they released
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks