Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Just Pre-ordered FX Luke Jedi from Borders

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    Is there any difference between the new one and the first one they released
    I wish I knew - but unfortunately I don't have the older one....

I just know that I love this one. There is just something special to it for me. I didn't even know I was so partial to Luke after all.

I can't even begin to explain how I will be when I get some Boba Fett MR stuff!!!!

Cool, I'm gonna go check my Borders tomorrow and see if they have any....

Same here! I didn't want to post 3 posts in a row, but I just got mine today as well! They called, and I braved 5:00 downtown traffic to get it, and here it is(I also got an extra one for when they go up again on Ebay )! Also, I saw someone else had one ordered behind the counter, so i didn't feel like too much of a geek.

I also have the new Vader and Anakin, it goes very well with them, even though it requires 6 batteries. I thought it would look bulky compared to them, but it's only slightly bigger, like an inexperienced Jedi built it . The blade is very bright, and the sound is loud. Also, this one has the best motion sensors of the lot, the sounds go with my movements very well.

I'm glad people seem to be very pleased with the updated Luke FX. I dont have a Borders near me but my have to go check one out.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I made a drive out to the closest Borders today and no luck. They said they probably have them on the way, but they were not at the store yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I talked to my Borders and apparently, they had just heard from their district supervisor that they were expected but haven't arrived yet here in California. I hope they arrive tomorrow, that'd be nice.

I am surprised to hear these are using the 6-battery configuration, I was under the impression that they were using new guts and that meant the updated 3-battery system. I'll take what I can get, but at this rate I may never own a 3-battery Force FX saber.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Again, thanks for the heads up...I picked one up tonight at my Borders....

Still gotta get mine....and convience the wife to let me after ordering the Obi-Wan Elite.....

Can everybody please post the city/state where they are finding these? They didn't show up today either here in LA.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ft Worth TX here. Call as many Borders books as your willing to drive too, I went through two before they knew what I was talking about, and were getting some in.