Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

FX Luke Jedi from Borders

from the advice of some on the rebelscum forums, I went to my local borders and pre-ordered the upcoming fx luke saber coming out in october. No money done- on reserve !!!

Re: Just Pre-ordered FX Luke Jedi from Borders

Cool, I may have to ask my borders if they do the same.

Borders usually has a preorder system on their website, but I can't find a listing for the Luke ROTJ FX saber on there, so I guess I'll have to go in in person and reserve mine. Did they say how much it'd be?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Borders usually has a preorder system on their website, but I can't find a listing for the Luke ROTJ FX saber on there, so I guess I'll have to go in in person and reserve mine. Did they say how much it'd be?
    $119 it was listed at

Thats the standard price -glad they're not sticking people on it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just got off the phone with Borders and I'm on the list for one! The guy said it was due October 4th.

I bought the MR Luke Skywalker FX Lightsaber today at Border's Books

Alright. They got me hooked on the FX brand. I already plan on getting Darth Maul (2 blades) when his is available - and Obi-Wan's TPM saber (my all-time favorite) should they decide to "FX" this one.

But I just had to have green I guess.

The hilt's nice to hold and Luke doesn't build them with the activator / power charge right in the middle of the grip the way his father does. Still, Obi-Wan's would be the most preferable to fight with. But Luke's is an improvement.

It sucks that there won't be more movies to carry these to in the future. I think I'll go to the 3D releases just so I can hit people and destroy their Hasbro lightsabers. Look out for me at Celebration 4 and Comic Con!

Anyway, my Border's had a cool lightsaber display with a Vader's for "try me" but ALL the lightsabers were selling well. I don't know how many they had originally, but I got the 2nd to last "Luke."

Re: I bought the MR Luke Skywalker FX Lightsaber today at Border's Books

How does the re-designed flash area look on that? I thought about getting it but am not certain. I might just be saving my bucks for the possible Obi-Wan saber that you are keen on.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I got the Anikin Skywalker FX blade Yesterday, they were on sale at the Halloween store in my town. It is a great piece , the chome is nice and the blade color is bright blue. i also have a darth vader, and would like to get an luke someday. the darth maul blake looks kick arse , but just might be a bit too flashy.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    How does the re-designed flash area look on that? I thought about getting it but am not certain. I might just be saving my bucks for the possible Obi-Wan saber that you are keen on.
    What's the redesigned flash area and I'll answer your question?