Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

FX Luke Jedi from Borders

from the advice of some on the rebelscum forums, I went to my local borders and pre-ordered the upcoming fx luke saber coming out in october. No money done- on reserve !!!

Re: Just Pre-ordered FX Luke Jedi from Borders

Cool, I may have to ask my borders if they do the same.

Borders usually has a preorder system on their website, but I can't find a listing for the Luke ROTJ FX saber on there, so I guess I'll have to go in in person and reserve mine. Did they say how much it'd be?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Borders usually has a preorder system on their website, but I can't find a listing for the Luke ROTJ FX saber on there, so I guess I'll have to go in in person and reserve mine. Did they say how much it'd be?
    $119 it was listed at

Thats the standard price -glad they're not sticking people on it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just got off the phone with Borders and I'm on the list for one! The guy said it was due October 4th.

I bought the MR Luke Skywalker FX Lightsaber today at Border's Books

Alright. They got me hooked on the FX brand. I already plan on getting Darth Maul (2 blades) when his is available - and Obi-Wan's TPM saber (my all-time favorite) should they decide to "FX" this one.

But I just had to have green I guess.

The hilt's nice to hold and Luke doesn't build them with the activator / power charge right in the middle of the grip the way his father does. Still, Obi-Wan's would be the most preferable to fight with. But Luke's is an improvement.

It sucks that there won't be more movies to carry these to in the future. I think I'll go to the 3D releases just so I can hit people and destroy their Hasbro lightsabers. Look out for me at Celebration 4 and Comic Con!

Anyway, my Border's had a cool lightsaber display with a Vader's for "try me" but ALL the lightsabers were selling well. I don't know how many they had originally, but I got the 2nd to last "Luke."

Re: I bought the MR Luke Skywalker FX Lightsaber today at Border's Books

How does the re-designed flash area look on that? I thought about getting it but am not certain. I might just be saving my bucks for the possible Obi-Wan saber that you are keen on.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I got the Anikin Skywalker FX blade Yesterday, they were on sale at the Halloween store in my town. It is a great piece , the chome is nice and the blade color is bright blue. i also have a darth vader, and would like to get an luke someday. the darth maul blake looks kick arse , but just might be a bit too flashy.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    How does the re-designed flash area look on that? I thought about getting it but am not certain. I might just be saving my bucks for the possible Obi-Wan saber that you are keen on.
    What's the redesigned flash area and I'll answer your question?