Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

FX Luke Jedi from Borders

from the advice of some on the rebelscum forums, I went to my local borders and pre-ordered the upcoming fx luke saber coming out in october. No money done- on reserve !!!

Re: Just Pre-ordered FX Luke Jedi from Borders

Cool, I may have to ask my borders if they do the same.

Borders usually has a preorder system on their website, but I can't find a listing for the Luke ROTJ FX saber on there, so I guess I'll have to go in in person and reserve mine. Did they say how much it'd be?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Borders usually has a preorder system on their website, but I can't find a listing for the Luke ROTJ FX saber on there, so I guess I'll have to go in in person and reserve mine. Did they say how much it'd be?
    $119 it was listed at

Thats the standard price -glad they're not sticking people on it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just got off the phone with Borders and I'm on the list for one! The guy said it was due October 4th.

"Just got off the phone with Borders and I'm on the list for one! The guy said it was due October 4th."

Same here! I thought sure my chain was being yanked, pre ordering at a bookstore, but I'm on the list! She said it was Oct. 5th.

it's on preorder already huh? I like to see it in action first, cause i have never seen a really great LED, I only got 4 or 5 green EL's in my collection, no Green LED's. It will be nice to see what it looks like, although I do hope they don't go to the teal color as so many others do.

Are they only going to be available at Borders or is Master Replicas selling as well?
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

Is this saber going to be just like the previous or is it redesigned?