Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Fantasy Hockey anyone?

Yahoo is taking registrations for leagues in August. WHo is down before I set it up. I know me and a dude from work will be in. How about the Canadians and Michiganites?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: Fantasy Hockey anyone?

Question for you hockey fans. Are any of you mad about how there wasn't a season last year? I mean don't you have a bit of animosity towards the whole sport? You see now how they don't care about the fans, they care only about $. I wouldn't give a damn about it after what happened.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well us Hockey fans are loyal as hell.
    All I want is my Kings to hit the Ice and destroy the Coloraado Avalanche
    Go Kings GO GoKing GO
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

Wow, a Kings fan. They are almost as rare as Capital's fans. ha ha ha. Anyway, you know I'm in, KH.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'd think about it. I don't know how much you have to check up on these leagues as I've never joined them but I'd like to give it a whirl.

BTW, were called Michiganders or Michiganians. That's your lesson for the day kiddies.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I know me and a dude from work will be in. How about the Canadians and Michiganites?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dude, I would TOTALLY join. I've wanted to join a Fantasy NHL league for quite a while and never got around to it. Sign me up!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Ok, SO thats three me and my friend, so I will create the league because I know LBC and his brither will join.

SLicker, you can set a line up a week at a time in advance, but normally check in everyday. It is fairly easy.

I will let you know when its created so I can get you guys emails and send it off so you can join. JJ will join too. (waves hand)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by KH
    SLicker, you can set a line up a week at a time in advance, but normally check in everyday. It is fairly easy.
    I'll give it a try. Count me in KH.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    How about the Canadians and Michiganites?
    If I'm not mistaken, a good number of us who played last time were Western New Yorkers.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".