Thread: Need Help

Need Help

I finally got around to purchasing an Unleashed Kenobi last weekend, to complement my Unleashed Anakin. Prior to going to work on Saturday I opened up the figure and proceeded to put it together. Something came up, and before I knew it, I was off to work.

When I came home, I just couldn't find the instructional booklet. The lava pieces are unconnected and I have been trying like the Dickens to get them on. I remember how hard it was to put the Anakin together with instructions and now I am having a fit with Obi-Wan.

Does anyone know how they can help by either linking or taking a pic of the instructions or can actually list them here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Re: Need Help

UPDATE: While I never found the instructional booklet, I did manage to connect the platform piece with the figure. I guess it was like fitting the pieces of a puzzle.

BTW, how come I haven't seen any Grevious unleashed? Was he released in the beginning, and since he is the "baddy" just remains rare or has he not been released at all?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

The Grevious Unleashed was released with the Obi-Wan and the Anakin figures, 2 each per case, at least at the start. The Grevious has been selling like hotcakes, and now retail stores are left with just a bunch of the other two figures peg warming their way into our souls.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Of late I've seen an over abundance of Grevious near me. He out numbers the Ani's and Obers.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!