We need new accessory sets!

For the new Saga Collection, I think there should be more accessory sets done in the style of those from 2002. Y'know, with an army builder and a whole bunch of accessories from that setting. There should be one for each of the Battle Waves. Here's what I think the figures should be, and some of the accessories.

*Carkoon - Gamorrean Guard
    *Hoth - Snowtrooper
    *Geonosis - Geonosian Warrior, chain from Anakin Evolutions, pillar
    *Coruscant - Clone pilot (accurate repaint), buzz droids, accurate Jedi headset
    *Tatooine - Sandtrooper
    *Endor - repainted Ewok
    *Naboo - Naboo Royal Security, ascension guns
    *Death Star - Stormtrooper
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Re: We need new accessory sets!

that would be cool. What if instead of coming with weapons and stuff they came with background pieces. The Ewok could come with a couple of trees and bushes or something so if you bought a couple you could make a small forrest. The Hoth one could come with snowbanks and stuff. they could do a dagobah. just a thought

I would love to see the accessory sets come back. I would be interested in a Jedi themed one, with multiple robes and lightsabers so that figures (or even already existing Jedi toys) could be geared up. It would work well for people who play with their toys (they can dress up or give another saber to their existing figures, the saga lightsabers suck!) and to those who customize/kitbash figures. Theres a lot Hasbro could do with these.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Accessory sets would be awesome, especially considering how good the accessory designs have gotten lately... and how crummy some of the figure's action accessories are (I'm looking at the Neimoidian Warrior's supergun and the AT-RT Driver's blaster rifle). The pricepoint with an army builder should be no more than $7.50 though, the Target-exclusive ones at $10 weren't a good enough value to buy more than 1, but $7.50 is somehow different enough to make it a worthwhile army builder.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yes the accessory sets did rock even the ones for TPM even though they were figureless. I would buy these in a heartbeat. I think I bought 3 of the Death Star set as it was the only way I was able to get the Death Star Trooper, missed him on the original POTF run.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    Yes the accessory sets did rock even the ones for TPM even though they were figureless. I would buy these in a heartbeat. I think I bought 3 of the Death Star set as it was the only way I was able to get the Death Star Trooper, missed him on the original POTF run.
    Same here, I missed the DStrooper initially and was thrilled to find that accessory set. By fortunate coincidence my store then received stock of older figures including the DStrooper and I picked up 3 more to even out my number to 4.