Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Just wanted to drop in and say "hello!"

Steve D.

Welcome to the forums and a Genuine and Sincere Thanks for joining and looking in on the forumites here at SSG.

I know we represent just a minority of consumers but it is nice to have some response from your company.

I myself have started to collect the mini sabers and really enjoy them.

I am also going to the Chicago Comic Con and hope to see MR there and to get the exclusive Yoda saber there!

Once again...welcome.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Today I got my first Master Replica, the Stormtrooper blaster and I love it. But I have a few questions. First is the scope supposed to be see through or not? Does the stock fold completly out? Does the clip come out? I ask because I don't want to break it.

I got your answers Blackened88. Yes the scope is see-through (just like the ESB Han Solo Blaster), The stock does not fold back nor does the clip come out (unless you want to break it out). I have one also and love it!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    JediTricks - I have ported over that interview to our new system:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31668
    Awesome work, thanks boss.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Welcome aboard!! It's great that MR's people are willing to actually come here and talk with their customers and fans. It's great to know that you can answer a few questions that I believe Amy was unable to.

My question is will MR be producing a Mace Windu and Count Dooku ROTS LE? I'm sure many of us who have missed the chance of getting the AOTC version would love to be able to buy them again from the company, instead of paying secondary market prices.
    "I have you now."

Thanks for the response SirSTeve, was wondering if she stopped coming here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Welcome, and Howdy from Texas!

You guys make some really great stuff! I am really glad you folks are here!

Slothfurnace.
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

I just wanted to say that I think that is great you are taking time for the fans. Good on you!

Welcome to SSG mcfly.

Vader Reveal Helmet

What are the chances of MR producing a full scale wearable Vader Reveal Helmet? All three pieces which could be put together and disassembled easily.

Thanks!