Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Just wanted to drop in and say "hello!"

So...um...HELLO!

This is Steve D. of MR. I read this forum for the first time about six weeks ago. I saw a few posts where I thought "That is a really good question...I should answer that...!"

I then tried to log in and it kept telling me there was an error.

Fast forward a few weeks to Comicon, where your mighty leader hung out at our booth. I told him of my plight and he immediately hooked me up with a new account.

Cool.

So...

I will try to pop in from time to time and answer questions as my schedule allows. As we noted on the other forums, I would respectfully request that a few guidelines be followed:

-Be nice. I won't answer threads that start with "MR is just stupid if they think..."

or

"MR had better..."

or one of my personal favorites:

"This is just another money grab for MR. They are idiots if they think we are going to put up with this..."

or any thread that has that red "p1ssed off" face in the title.

I hate those.

AND...If you insult me or the company, I reserve the right to make fun of you.

Other than THOSE, I look forward to a mutually beneficial, fun relationship here and hope to keep everyone enlightened about the company and products.

Steve C. and I spent quite a bit of time chatting at Comicon and I thought to myself...he is a really cool guy and we should do more with them.

So here am I...

I see Amy is popping in to answer CS questions, which is great! I will handle product-related questions and she can focus on CS type questions. I will try to get here at least twice a week and answer what I can.

Please be aware that I can't always answer up-coming product questions or new-license-detail-questions as we aren't always allowed to discuss such things...but I will do my best. If I just can't discuss something, I will let you know.

Let us begin...

Re: Just wanted to drop in and say "hello!"

Welcome to the boards, so will the new Clone Trooper Helmets be a Limited number produced?

Welcome to SSG Steve D. of Master Replicas! We have a good bunch, you should have to worry about any of that. We're big fans!

Any thoughts on doing a full-sized Carbonite Han Solo Replica?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Welcome Steve. Did ya fire Amy? Havent seen her here lately.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hi Steve!

I really enjoyed your panel at Comic Con, technical difficulties not withstanding! .

Like Jayspawn said we are big fans, and I finally took the leap and bought Anakin's FX saber (to start) Joined the Collector's society and plan to buy an LE in the near future!

I really like the amazing Clone helmets and I look froward to either Jango's or Boba's helmet! **hint hint **

Totally cool that you dropped by!!

I loved your presence at SDCC! I've NEVER seen so many lightsabers in one concentrated area in my life...AWESOME! And all of your staff were great and very personable!

Keep up the awesome replicas!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Welcome Steve. Did ya fire Amy? Havent seen her here lately.
    Welcome Steve D.!

Amy is still with Master Replicas but she does have a full-time job there. She will be checking in as she gets time.

JediTricks - I have ported over that interview to our new system:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31668
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Steve D.

Welcome to the forums and a Genuine and Sincere Thanks for joining and looking in on the forumites here at SSG.

I know we represent just a minority of consumers but it is nice to have some response from your company.

I myself have started to collect the mini sabers and really enjoy them.

I am also going to the Chicago Comic Con and hope to see MR there and to get the exclusive Yoda saber there!

Once again...welcome.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Today I got my first Master Replica, the Stormtrooper blaster and I love it. But I have a few questions. First is the scope supposed to be see through or not? Does the stock fold completly out? Does the clip come out? I ask because I don't want to break it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    JediTricks - I have ported over that interview to our new system:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31668
    Awesome work, thanks boss.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.