Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are the odds of Indiana Jones busts

Dear Gentle Giants,

What are the odds of getting a bust line based on Indiana Jones? the Lucas liscense is there and the Harrison Ford likesness is there. So what do you say?

Re: What are the odds of....

Sounds like a great idea to me! A short line of say Indiana, Henry, Sallah and maybe Marcus Brody, Toht, Marion Ravenwood and Shortround!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: What are the odds of....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Sounds like a great idea to me! A short line of say Indiana, Henry, Sallah and maybe Marcus Brody, Toht, Marion Ravenwood and Shortround!
    Yeah Shortround!!!

how bout a willie and spielburg bust too!

Re: What are the odds of Indiana Jones busts

Jaster, that's a great idea. Indy hasn't translated too well to toys after that first line died, but busts would be another thing entirely and could work great.

BTW, I changed the title of the thread to get people to see what you mean before they click, hopefully that'll get more folks to add their opinions.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If Lucas/Spielberg/Ford are seriously working on a fourth Indiana Jones film we might see some busts from GG.

Galoob had the IJ license and produced a box set of MicroMachines. Hasbro acquired the license when they bought Galoob but they haven't done anything with it. Of course, that's Hasbro for you. They sat on the SW license for several years before finally putting out some new product with the Action Masters release in '94.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I'm all for this idea!! Count me in!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Heck, try a bust-up line of Indy Jones. If that goes over well, expand it to full-size.

I think a series of Bust-ups would kill the hopes of a full size Mini bust series. Bust-Ups aren't really that popular beside there isn't any really cool characters from Indiana Jones beside Indiana. Most of the others would be too boring IMHO.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Bust-Ups aren't really that popular...
    Really? Everyone I know has had a hard time finding them.