Are They Jedi I See?

During Qui-Gon's funeral pyre on Naboo, we see some members of the Jedi Council, ie Even Peil, Mace, Yoda, Saesee Tiin, Adi Gallia, but along the back row we see about 4 other robed figures, I was just wondering if they were other Jedi? Surely they wouldn't just allow the council members to be present at the funeral, they must have let other lower ranking knights to pay their respects!

Just a thought! Maybe one of them is Syfo Dias??
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Re: Are They Jedi I See?

Why wouldnt all the Jedi be around. They could sense danger, so they would be ready.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Im sure Qui-Gon had lots of friends also, if they were in the area its likely they would have attended also. He got around quite a bit.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

the mentioning of Syfo Dias being there leads me to wonder if Dooku was there. wasn't he still a jedi at the time of the funeral? he was Qui-Gon's master after all. that would be interesting if he was.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by darko666
    the mentioning of Syfo Dias being there leads me to wonder if Dooku was there. wasn't he still a jedi at the time of the funeral? he was Qui-Gon's master after all. that would be interesting if he was.
    oh no, Darko! You probably just gave Lucas an idea for "The PHantom menace: Version 2.10"

"Add Dooku at the Funeral of Qui Gonn! BRILLIANT!"

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I imagine other Jedi would have attended Qui-gons funeral, it probably really depended upon whether they were on any serious assignments or if they had some down time. I wonder whether the Jedi had a master list of all who had become Jedi and what their fate was?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Actually the idea of adding Dooku to the funeral wouldn't be all that bad! You wouldn't have to make a big deal of it, but he could just be there in the back ground. It would be intresting to see him in traditional Jedi robes as well, instead of the dark sith attire.

Just one idea for the super dooper, star spangled, all singing, all dancing Saga DVD box set!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Why wouldnt all the Jedi be around. They could sense danger, so they would be ready.
    Yup they were all over that Sith Lord.