Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROTS line

ROTS line

Will Hasbro be re-releasing early waves of figures later in the year, especially arounf the Christmas season. Figures like Darth Vader, Royal Guards (Blue/Red) and the like?
    Admiral Ackbar: "May the force be with us..."

Re: ROTS line

Probably, Hasbro isn't in the business of making new figures anymore, so I bet just about all ROTS will be repacked along with all the other lines that have been made since 95
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I would doubt it. They might, might not, but they have already announced 12 figures to be released again for later this year. The red guard is being released again now though in the last case. CHeck the case asst's to see which he is in.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Darth Vader and the Royal Guards are shipping again right now, just in time for the mid-summer major retailer X-mas reset. Whether they remain on shelves by December though is unlikely.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target has put out a bunch of Darth Vaders out. They had about 4 cases with figs 51 thru 53. and the Vaders are in there. Hard to find 45 thru 47.

There have also been quite a few reports of people finding Red Guards mixed in with these newer cases.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

A couple of days ago I found for the 3rd time the red guard here in jersey but there was nothing new so he was just sitting there behind a couple of vehicles.

Blackened, do you live near ATlantic City? I will be there next weekend and looking for good places to hit. If ya can help LMK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Sorry to say but I live in Bergen County, right next to New York City. I have never been to Atlantic City so I can't really help you, tagmac lives in Jersey though maybe he can help. Have Fun

What kinda places in AC you looking to go? Its like my second home...hehehe