Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Anybody going to Wizard World Chicago this year ?

Man I wish I was going. I know it sounds crazy but I'd love to place a pre-order for GG's life-size Yoda. Hopefully it will be available for order elsewhere but as of now it looks like this is the only place to guarantee getting one.

ManCow is a no talent hack. Total jacka$$.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Well, after getting Friday and Sunday off from Wal-Mart, I decided not to go. I just can't see forking over $25 to walk around and maybe find some collectible that I can't even afford in the first place.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I wish I could have made it to the CCC but I refi'd my house and that slowed down my spending for about 2 weeks...I hope I don't see any figures at the store this week or next.

Plus I am starting to collect MR Scaled sabers and I don't think they were going to be there, I could not find them on the list.

I went the past two and my wifey loves the Batman stuff and getting the FOUR Horsemen's autographs on the boxes...she is a HUGE Harley Quinn fan!
    Last edited by Val Da Car; 08-08-2005 at 01:14 AM. Reason: forgot stuff.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Hellboy, that life size Yoda was AMAZING, they had it out on display and it was incredibly life like, especially for a CG character.

Evangeline was a no-show, cancelled sometime last week but it was still awesome and I got to do all I wanted to do, plus some more . . . Miller, Lee, Sansweet, Smith, Mewes, got to do all of them as well as some other stuff I wasn't even planning on.

Sansweet was making the rounds at the exhibitors like Gentle Giant so I ended up talking to him a few times, even talked shop a bit about the newest movie and how people are ticked about Leia remembering Padme. I went to see his presentation on Friday and then again Saturday just for the heck of it. That deleted scene was alright, not the greatest but kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    That deleted scene was alright, not the greatest but kinda cool.
    Was that the scene in Padme's apartment that deals with the creation of the Rebellion???

Yes it was, Mon Mothma got some serious screentime and she was pretty cool, not to mention Fang Zar stroking that big bushy beard of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Yes it was, Mon Mothma got some serious screentime and she was pretty cool, not to mention Fang Zar stroking that big bushy beard of his.
    Kinda like Sam Jackson stroking his chin while in deep thought?

Sansweet was kinda a jackass when I talked to him at CC (2004).
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Really ? Do tell ! You can't make a comment like that and then leave, I need details ! Dirty dirty details !

But I CANT talk about it... he'll have bounty hunters take me out the second I spill. Lets just say that maybe he wasnt in the greatest mood- and I didnt help when I said "thats bullsh** and you know it" after he gave me a really lame answer about something (dont ask). Maybe I should have just asked for his autograph..
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush