Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Anybody going to Wizard World Chicago this year ?

Now we're talking !

And yes I will ask, what exactly was BS ? Come on, I gotta know . . . PLEASE ?

Nope. Lips are sealed.
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Hellboy, that life size Yoda was AMAZING, they had it out on display and it was incredibly life like, especially for a CG character.
    Thats cool, from what I've seen this is the definitive lifesize Yoda.

I've also heard this piece could be out as early as December and that it might only be offered through the pre-order process at the conventions. Unfortunately none of these conventions are anywhere near me so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that GG gets a good response from this and decides to offer it online at some point.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Did anyone see the MR Exclusive Yoda mini replica saber at WW Chi?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by mastermatt24
    Nope. Lips are sealed.
    Well, then next time maybe you should keep them sealed from the word go and not even bring it up in the first place.

Hellboy, how much are they going to sell that Yoda for ? As much as I liked him, I think I would have liked a ROTS version better (that one looks like it's from AOTC).

Hellboy, how much are they going to sell that Yoda for ? As much as I liked him, I think I would have liked a ROTS version better (that one looks like it's from AOTC).
    $800 and around $100 for S&H. Definitely a chunk of change but IMO (based off the few pictures I've seen) this is one of those rare items that is a great investment piece. Granted I would probably never part with it if I was to obtain one but the option would always be there if need be and I don't think you'd lose money on this.

As far as this statue being from AOTC, I'm not sure. I was under the impression that it was from ROTS but I could definitely be wrong about that. Could be that GG hasn't specified but considering you've seen it in person I'd be inclined to believe you're probably correct.

Hopefully if and when GG offers this to everyone I can see more pictures and get more specifics regarding the piece. Like what it's made out of and how the lightsaber is powered etc etc.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I went into this year's show pretty bummed because of the lack of any Star Wars exhibitors but it was a really fun time. Park and Logan were there but I've seen them at shows before...Matthew Wood was there though, so that was interesting. The highlights of the guests were definitely Tom Jane and Kristen Bell.

I did a good job of limiting my spending this year, in fact I kept it to about $180 for the 3 days I was there!

LOTS of GREAT costumes there and I didn't even get pics of all of them...my favorite was probably the Gamorrean Guard, for sure.

I wasn't there. so sad.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I did a good job of limiting my spending this year, in fact I kept it to about $180 for the 3 days I was there!
    I hope a few of those dollars went towards a Richard Kiel photo!!!