Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Star Corps Trooper Helmet on sale!

Jango and Boba do not use the same helmets. Jango's helmet is usually clean but I've seen some shots of him with a dent on the back side, so I suspect that he has extras.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

At the end of Episode II, Kid Fett picks up his daddy's helmet (the one with the dent on the side of it). It was my impression that he used it to honor the name of his father and that it was repainted green like Slave I.

If its CG is it really considered a movie prop? Weren't all of those clone troopers computer generated in ROTS? No one actually got in costume for filming , did they? I don't know so I thought I'd ask.
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

All of the clones were CG. Master Replicas has made the helmets from the original digital models so they are 100% physical recreations.

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    At the end of Episode II, Kid Fett picks up his daddy's helmet (the one with the dent on the side of it). It was my impression that he used it to honor the name of his father and that it was repainted green like Slave I.
    I think your right about the helmet. Jango was an original Mandolorian Warrior. I don't think there was alot of Madolorian armor floating around for Boba to grab.
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

Woohoo!

I put one on order. So now I have the regular Clone helmet, Special Ops Clone helmet, and now Star Corp Clone helmet, all on order.

I understand why people want the weathered look. You see it in the pictures and in the movie and it has a better feel to it. However, I love storm/clone-troopers period, so these helmets are going into my collection. Heck, if they make weathered ones, I'll buy those too. No, I'm not a completist. As I said, I love storm/clone-troopers.

Hopefully they sell the shocktrooper helmet again (red one). It was never on StarWarsShop.com, but was/is mentioned on Master Replicas. I would love to get one of those helmets as well. And it would be nice to see the camo one, commander bly, and others as well.

Its going to be awesome to have a shelf with just clone helmets, all inside display cases with plaques. Now I just need to get a Stormtrooper helmet and EP2 Clone trooper helmet, along with full armor for all 3. Wow, my wallet is on fire. Quick, call the fire dept.

Congrats on the Clone Helmets, great for you that you can afford them all. If I had the money I would buy em all too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Jango and Boba do not use the same helmets. Jango's helmet is usually clean but I've seen some shots of him with a dent on the back side, so I suspect that he has extras.
    Thanksm you beat me to it. They aren't the same. As much as Lucas film prolly tried to make them the same they aren't. For most of the movie there isn't a dent and most costumes don't include it. The visor is also larger on the Jango helmet than the boba. The Right earcap on jango's doesn't have a gap, the right cheek doesn't have the little mole greeblie and the left cheek doesn't have a dent and there are a few more really small things different but just to make it clear THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. if you want to disagree please feel free to check out the dented helmet.com and argue with us over there. I just feel people should prolly researcha little before they say things are the same. You'd think in collecting you'd look for screen acuracy, yes costumers are a little retentive so I want to apologize if I've made anyone mad. It'll be something to remember and tell your grandchildren or whatnot. plus if you ever want to get into Boba/Jango costuming you now know like 2% of everything