Hybrid View

The Star Corps Trooper Helmet on sale!

Starwarsshop.com is now selling the Star Corps Trooper Helmet! Limited edition of 600. For hyperspace members only until Aug 1st.

Re: The Star Corps Trooper Helmet on sale!

I would love to buy this Helmet along with the 501st and Shocktrooper but 400 bucks is just too much money. I will buy the standard white clone helmet and it they ever made it a Commander Gree helmet but thats it for the normal clone helmets from ROTS.

Impressive, and a really good exclusive! I actually plan on making my own Clone helmet, so I'll pass for now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'm disappointed that it is not weathered like the image on their site. That is the reason I passed on the 501st and Shock Trooper helmets. They should at least do clean and weathered variants. Seeing as how MR has access to Lucasfilm's digital models they could create a 100% accurate replica on the weathering. Looks like if I want it weathered I'm going to have to use it as a football helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I actually plan on making my own Clone helmet, so I'll pass for now.
    What from pvc?

I feel the same way decadentdave, maybe in the future they will do signature editions or elite editions with weathering.

Well think about it, alot of people who are going to buy these are going to be people from the 501st and many of them like to keep the clean, neat appearance as if they were being inspected by the emperor