Will trade Toy Fair Vader (Silver) for:

I am willing to trade my Silver Toy Fair Vader for as much of the following as anybody is willing to trade for. Here is what I need:
    Commander Bacarra
    Captain Antilles
    Zett Jukassa
    Mustafar Anakin
    AT-TE Gunner x2
    Red Shocktrooper x2
    Green Clone Commander
    Mustafar Sentry
    Obi-Wan Pilot
    Utapauan Warrior
    AT-RT Driver
    Evolutions: Anakin

Toyfare has listed Vader's value at around $200 for quite some time. The Vader I have is in very good condition. The lightsaber is not bent and it is completely red (no flaking). The back does have a slight crease where the blister is glued to the backing. I will pay for my shipping and your's (up to $20).
    If you are interested, please e-mail me at: TheFly2385@aol.com. Obviously, I have the right to reject offers. Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by PloKoon2385; 07-30-2005 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Added picture
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Re: Will trade Toy Fair Vader (Silver) for:

I tried to add the picture, but it didn't work. I have it so if you would like a pic, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. Thanks.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I don't mean to sound like an @$$, but does anybody have an Evolutions to add to their offer?
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

Well I dont want to sound like an a@# either, but I offered you 6 HTF basic figs for one HTF exclusive that listed for half the cost of what the list is for the 6 basic figs. Dont forget Plo, we(at least many of us here at sirsteves including myself) are collectors, not scalpers trying to fetch scalper prices for our stuff.

Take this for what it is worth, here is my $.02.

If you are looking to milk the figure for all that it is "worth": Ebay the Vader. If you want to help out fellow collectors then make a trade but be reasonable. We all understand that this Vader is HTF, but IMO this is a community based on helping out other community members get what they dont have.

Thank you for your input. I will definitely take it into consideration. However, I am not ready to make a trade quite yet. Thank you.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

To be perfectly honest, my original intentions were to BUY the figs I am after from people, but that option is not available. So, I truly apologize if I appear as a scalper... deseperation can drive a person mad. I do with that I could buy them from people (HINT, HINT). But, my Vader offer does still stand. Thanks so much.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

you've got mail from mynameisjoe500@aol.com ty. awaiting your reply.

I have made a deal. Thanks to everybody who offered, though. You have been most generous.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau