Stormtrooper Blaster

Today I got my first Master Replica, the Stormtrooper blaster and I love it. But I have a few questions. First is the scope supposed to be see through or not? Does the stock fold completly out? Does the clip come out? I ask because I don't want to break it, and my number is 2604.

Re: Stormtrooper Blaster

go to this thread and you can ask because Steve from Master Replicas dropped by, started this thread and said he was going to come back and check on everyone's questions...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...096#post418096

awesome purchase, that's one I'd really love to get! congrats
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Congrats on the purchase! It's one of my favorite MR's as well....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    Today I got my first Master Replica, the Stormtrooper blaster and I love it. But I have a few questions. First is the scope supposed to be see through or not? Does the stock fold completly out? Does the clip come out? I ask because I don't want to break it, and my number is 2604.
    The answers: No, no, no. This is all by design, not an oversight or flaw. The scope is opaque, not see through. The stock is fixed in place and does not fold out; it was not seen folded out in the movies, so it is consistent as a prop replica. The clip does not come out, same reason as the stock.

It's meant to be a display piece replica of the original prop blaster, not a working replica of a real sterling. Hope that helps.