Where can I find a cheap Imperial Shuttle?

I am not sure if this has been addressed in another thread before, and if so, I apologize but here goes.

Does anyone know where I can find the saga version of the Imperial Shuttle for less than $150? Most of the places I have looked (both online and local comic book shops) want anywhere from $155 to almost $200. It is one of the last few ships that I want to get for my collection.

I appreciate any help given. Thanks in Advance!
    Give in to your anger with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. ~ Emperor Palpatine
    Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic. ~Palpatine
    [font=arial]I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire. ~Vader[/font]

Re: Where can I find a cheap Imperial Shuttle?

The questions is does it matter if it's loose or MIB? If you want it MIB then you're gonna have to unfortunately pay the $150 which isn't bad seeing as it originally sold for a little over $100 anyways. If you want it loose you could always buy a vintage one. They can be had for a decent price.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I understand your predicament. That is also the only piece I don't have, and I hated the fact that Hasbro gave it to FAO, and that Kay-Bees only had it online. Otherwise I would probably own one by now! I know it doesn't help now, but when Kay-Bees had them they marked them down to around $60 or $70 on more than one occasion.

Normally Slicker, since I put my collection out for display, it wouldn't matter if it was MIB, and I actually had considered getting a loose vintage one. However when I saw a vintage one at my local comic book shop, it had a POTF2 Tie Pilot seated in the cockpit along with a loose scanning crew figure (the one that was packed in with the Falcon carrying case) and in my opinion it looked absolutely horrible.

Bacta I absolutely agree with you, sometimes Hasblow doesn't always think things through with some of their exclusives (here is a perfect example). I never even knew that KB toys had the left over stock of the FAO stores. Then again the closest FAO to me is in Manhattan, and I am sure that there are a lot of KB toys that were a lot closer to FAO than the 2 that are near my house.

I checked out ebay, and the only one that I found, while it was cheap, it was in very poor condition (missing pieces, teeth marks from a dog, broken landing gear, you get the idea). The only other place that I know of that has what I am looking for, is BriansToys, but the last time I checked they were asking for something like $160 (and that is not including shipping).

Slicker, Bacta I thank you both for your help,and if either of you, or anyone else out there knows of any websites that are decently priced that could help too.
    Give in to your anger with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant. ~ Emperor Palpatine
    Every single Jedi, including your friend Obi-Wan Kenobi, is now an enemy of the Republic. ~Palpatine
    [font=arial]I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire. ~Vader[/font]

Yeah man, I think you're just gonna have to keep an eye on ebay for this one.

I was one of the lucky ones that managed to snag one off KB.com for $60, but that price didn't last too long.... Honestly though, I don't think the ship is worth any more than that. If I hadn't stumbled across the KB clearance, I probably wouldn't have one now.

Oh come on, when the wings are down it looks like it's worth the $120 I spent on it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i want to get that piece. also the queen's ship. toyrus use to have tons of these and then they all disappeared. me want one ..

I would try KayBee toys they had them marked down to $50 and might stil have a few on their website for sale. The only other option I can think of is ebay and look for it loose, you might get lucky and score a vintage one over the saga edition one.
    Another option is to buy perhaps a shuttle missing pieces and then look for the arts online. Sometimes you can find a semi-complete one for under $30 and get another semi for around the same price, this way you could have one complete and one for custom.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks