Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OTC Vintage Carded Fett

greatest fett of all time??? personally would've preferred an ESB version of this fig. What do you think? LMK, thanks.
    Last edited by piratefett; 08-01-2005 at 12:20 PM.

Re: OTC Vintage Carded Fett

The 300th Fett is the best, IMO. That may be my favorite overall and definitely in the top 3.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I don't have the 300th but I do have the VOTC version and it's a good figure but its just hard for him to move in certain directions more then others. You can do a search for it in the review area.

It's a great figure. He's got excellent detail and articulation, but his arms are a bit bulky, and the jumpsuit color is way off. His targeting scope (or whatever that thing on his helmet is) is too short. It looks funny when you put it down.

300th is my favorite sculpt of Fett, hands down. I wish they would have repainted that one ROTJ colors, and put that on the regular OTC "pitt of Carkoon" cardback (instead of the SAGA version).

My opinion, 300th rules by far. got the pistol in the holster, missile is removable, awesome pose, ESB detail is phenomenal.

I like the 300th Fett also but I also like the Saga version only because it comes with its own stand. The flame base was really original on Hasbros part and made for a great addition.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

300th Fett is awesome.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

300th is by far my fav, I like the saga vesion too but the jnetpack-missle design irks me, if they fixed that i'd be elated
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

I love the ROTJ paint scheme and the articulation on VOTC Fett. However, he seems a tad bit short.

300th Fett has a great sculpt but like i said, i prefer the ROTJ colors.

the pit of carkoon fett i don't really like because if you try to stand him up, the legs are at odd angles.

The VOTC figure's ultra-static posture makes it hard to get really great poses out of him, especially how his legs are so close together. It's a very nice figure, but I have never found any space for him in my collection thus far, he's not natural-looking standing so ridgidly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.