Will Wal-Mart have the next waves???

I have seen a lot of people assuming this and that but the facts to me are....

Wal-Marts currently have no place for Star Wars figures on thier shelves.

Any moving/modular display is still a while away.

All POTJ sku's have been deleted from Wal-Mart computers (which I have been able to verify...there are no numbers for anyone to order).

The next wave/s are due to hit soon.

I am a little worried about picking up these figures at other stores. Anyone else having doubts?

My Walmart has had absolutely no figures for the last four weeks as well as no peg space for any.

Exclamation I do!

My Wal-Mart had figs. Lots of em. No really new ones, but they did have the new Scout, Han Bespin, Battle Droid Boomer, and Darth Maul SA, in stock.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

My Wal-Mart has had 500 of the same 6 figures for months now. I am sure they have a few waves sitting in the back still.

Mine cut down the prices and only have about 10 figures. And a bunch of 300 edition Boba Fett laying around.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Thumbs up

Although no Walmarts near me, when I do go out to them, they do have Star Wars. Not much, but theydo. They will continue getting Star Wars.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    The Wal Mart closest to me has 8 pegs sparsely populated with Old Bens and mechAnakins. Plus some 12" bounty Hunters below that.

The New Super Wal-Mart out by the Interstate has 1 peg with 1 porkins and 1 Old Ben on it. BUT...The other side of the aisle has about 8 feet of empty space where they condensed down all the power rangers and digimon crap. So I think, "Holiday Reset" is the word of the day...Star Wars will be back with exclusive vehicles to boot!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

It's been a while (two weeks) since I've stopped in at the local W-Ms. However, the last time I did I found the entire Duros wave at both as well as tons of the dirty biker scout cases. I hope they get them because they have the lowest price out of the three big retailers (TRU, Target, and W-M).