Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So is this the end?

Is the Mustafarian #56 the last ROTS figure? I have found everything up to 55 now. Plus both color Emporers guards. Plus both colored Clone Commanders. Plus Holographic Yoda. Plus 4 preview figures. I didnt get Lava Vader or whatever. But is that the end? Is there nothing new until Saga 2 comes out?

Re: So is this the end?

For ROTS we've still got,

#57 Commander Bly
    #58 Wookiee Commando
    #59 Commander Gree
    #60 Grievous' Bodyguard
    #61 Passel Argente
    #62 Cat Miin
    #63 Neimoidian Commander
    #64 R4-P17
    #65 Tactical Ops Trooper (501st)
    #66 Plo Koon Hologram
    #67 Aayla Secura Hologram
    #68 Wookiee Heavy Gunner

Cool! I look foward to getting those. Tarkin is the hardest figure to find for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid
    #63 Neimoidian Commander
    Is that one of the guards that is seen on Mustafar protecting the CIS leaders or is that the 'magnetize magnetize' guy?

i have everything to 55 too, so when will these others start to show?i thought i was finally done, till next year at least.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    Is that one of the guards that is seen on Mustafar protecting the CIS leaders or is that the 'magnetize magnetize' guy?
    Most unfortunately, it is a slight repaint of the currently pegwarming Neimoidian Warrior with - oh! - a different gun. It's sure to fly off the shelves, just as the current one is doing so well.

There's still a few exclusives too - TRU's holo Emperor, Target's stealth trooper and lava Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Most unfortunately, it is a slight repaint of the currently pegwarming Neimoidian Warrior with - oh! - a different gun. It's sure to fly off the shelves, just as the current one is doing so well.
    Darn, thats what I thought it was.

Not to mention the repaints!

#23: Blue and Red
    #6: White and Red
    #33: Red and Green
    #34: Gray and Black
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What are you people doing that you have all of these? I still can't find anything from Tarkin on. As I just posted in the last thread, despite the fact that I go to at least three stores a day, I haven't bought an action figure since before the movie came out. The ones I did buy, I got from a guy in a bank parking lot.

How is it that most people can be done and I spend most of my day driving around only to see N. Warriors and Bail Organa?

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wedge1968
    What are you people doing that you have all of these? I still can't find anything from Tarkin on. As I just posted in the last thread, despite the fact that I go to at least three stores a day, I haven't bought an action figure since before the movie came out. The ones I did buy, I got from a guy in a bank parking lot.

How is it that most people can be done and I spend most of my day driving around only to see N. Warriors and Bail Organa?

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    I'm in the same friggin' boat as you, bro!
    I've only seen the Tarkin wave once, and I bought one of each. I haven't seen the Antilles wave AT ALL!
    I'l second your "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"