Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Awesome droid packs from EE offered! What do you think?

I don't know about you guys, but I am definitely getting both of these packs. The droids look awesome! Check out the pictures from the news page. What do you think about the sculpts? My favorite droid is the gray one. I can't wait to add these to my collection.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Re: Awesome droid packs from EE offered! What do you think?

I'm happy you asked. These sets are killer man. I have to give EE credit for this! I have been wanting most of these droids forever. The only thing I'm a bit disappointed in is the fact that not all the droids used the Pre-view astro mold. Other than that it's all good. I'm splitting a full case of these so the price will be $6 per figure instead of $8. Here's the pics of them.

My favorites are
    R4-A22
    R2-Q2
    R4-E1
    R2-X2
    R2-C4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ee_droidpackA.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	11922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ee_droidpackB.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	11923  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 08-06-2005 at 11:12 AM.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

They are amazing! I also love the gray one. The only downside is the price... seems a little steep. But I guess for an exclusive, it's not too bad...
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I'm telling you guys need to split a case up. I know everyone around here knows at least 4 other Star Wars collectors that would want these 2 sets. There's 5 sets of each 2 pack in a case and that's 5.99 before tax and if you live in LA CA you can pick them up and forget about shipping.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I will more than likely pick up this set, possibly with the Holiday Jawas since I passed on them last year.
    Last edited by DarthQuack; 08-06-2005 at 01:59 PM.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I love droids. Plus they make great background characters and can be used in the Saga X-Wings or even in ARC fighters.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

These all look fantastic, but the price is way too high. I might have to do what Turbo says, when I get some more money.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'd love to get these, but it's a little too pricy for my wallet. I;ll have to ask for these for Christmas.

These are freakin' sweet! Does anybody know what scenes they are all from. I know of a few that are for sure from TPM and ANH but the rest I don't. My figure list goes by movie .
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I would love to split one of these cases with someone from LA or SD area, since im in the middle.
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."