#54 AT-RT Driver Review!

This figure is way better than the AT-RT Driver figure that came with the AT-RT.

Sculpt: It's great, really no problem here except he can't really hold his gun with his right hand on the handle.

Articulation:

Ball-jointed head
    2 Ball-jointed shoulders
    2 Ball-jointed elbows
    2 Swivel wrists
    Swivel waist
    2 Normal Articulated hips
    2 Ball-jointed knees
    2 Ball-jointed ankles

Paint: It's great, no problems here!

Accessories:

Battle-Damaged Chest Plate: there's little groves on the side of the figure that the chest plate snaps into, and it stays on really well, but is easy to get off him.

Projectile Shooting Rifle: Probably fun for the kiddies, but pretty useless to a collector.

Smaller Unknown Gun: It's pretty cool, the strap hooks onto a little knob on the bottom of the gun.

Overall this figure is excellant, and really makes up for the not so perfect Commander Bacara that was released before it.

10/10
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 08-07-2005 at 06:23 PM.

Re: #54 AT-RT Driver Review!

Does He Sit Well On An At-rt?
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

Just tried it, not really as good as the driver that came with it, but he's still an AWESOME figure!

He sits well but if he had 38's legs he would of sit on it perfectly.

Those uni-jointed hips are pretty cool, but you know who sits on the AT-RT really well already? The CT#6, his hips are standard joints that are slightly V-crotch so they splay outwards as they are moved up, works great and doesn't hinder other poses which V-crotch has been known to do (see the entire Playmates Star Trek line )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I love this figure, it's one of the best in the whole line! I love the extra gun that came with him. Reminds me of my old GI Joe back in the day.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

An awesome figure no doubt. The last one I needed and got. Seems I saved the best for last.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I still haven't opened him (nor will I ) but from the way he looks in the package I really like him...with the exception of the overly large guns. And no I don't mean his arms.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    .with the exception of the overly large guns. And no I don't mean his arms.
    You mean his Jack Johnson and Tom O'leary?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)