Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Known upcoming releases and dates of Master Replica items

August/September: Yoda .45 ROTS Lightsaber
    Mid to Late September: Darth Vader ROTS LE, Darth Vader ROTS .45 Lightsaber
    Late September/October: Darth Tyrannus ROTS .45 Lightsaber
    October 4th: Luke ROTJ Borders LED FX
    October/November: Obi-Wan TPM EE, MR Exclusive Shocktrooper ROTS Clone Helmet
    November: Retailer Exclusive Special Ops (501st) Clone Helmet, Standard ROTS Clone Helmet
    November/December/Jan 2006: Darth Vader ROTS Helmet (pre-order Aug)
    Dec 10th: Star Wars Shop Exclusive Star Corps ROTS Clone Helmet
    Q1 2006: Qui-Gon Jinn TPM LE, ANH Stormtrooper Helmet, Darth Maul TPM
    Semi-Confirmed 2006: SS 32" Millennium Falcon, SS Y-Wing, Boba Fett ESB Helmet, Darth Vader ROTS FX, Qui-Gon Jinn .45 Mini (CS Kit 2006 exclusive)

Rumored 2006: Boba Fett ROTJ Blaster, X-Wing Helmet, Obi-Wan ROTS FX (recently pushed back from Q4 2005, still in planning stages), Qui-Gon Jinn FX

Thanks for the info Jedi_Mike!

I didnt think MR had said anything about a Qui-Gon LE or mini yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thanks for the dates mike. I'm eyeing that tyranus saber as my starter
    ~Umbra: Light is only a shadow cast by the darkness of the stars

Amy from Master Replicas confirmed the Qui-Gon LE will be a 2006 offering and hinted at the .45:

Hi Amy,

I'm sure you've heard this question more than you would admit, even behind closed doors. I've searched the forum, but couldn't find an answer, so please forgive me for asking.

Qui-Gon Jinn lightsaber Limited Edition: Is there going to be one?

Thanks!

MRCUSTOMERCARE: 2006!!!!

Hello Amy,

Someone else asked earlier, but I didn't see an answer, so I'll ask: Is there going to be A Qui-Gon Jinn mini next year to accompany the LE?

Also, do you know how many minis will be produced next year, and when we'll be finding out which sabers will be made next year?

Thanks!

MRCUSTOMERCARE: I cannot confirm 100% but it will probably be next year's Mini that comes with the purchase of the 2006 CS!

Good to hear! This year and next are great years for replicas!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jedi Mike, What kind of Darth Maul replica is coming out? I thought they covered them all. Is it an EE?
    [font=Century Gothic][i]Every man dies, not every man really lives[/i][/font]

Correction: Amy from MR just stated today that the Qui Gon .45 mini will NOT be offered with the 2006 Collectors Society Kits. They have another .45 that will be offered but she did not say which it was. But she did say that we will all be VERY pleased.... Hmmm i wonder what it could be. Some people are speculating things from the Obi TPM or even a mini blaster. Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by lukespop

Jedi Mike, What kind of Darth Maul replica is coming out? I thought they covered them all. Is it an EE?
    Its actually an FX. It will ship with one side as the "Battle Damaged" Version but come with a connector piece to attach to a separate Darth Maul FX and make a full size version. The estimate is that once put together it will be 8 feet long. Yup, Amy confirmed they pulled the Qui-Gon Jinn .45 from the 2006 CS package, which IMO is better because its my favorite Lightsaber so I'd like the opportunity to track down Gold and possibily a Black Smoked Chrome version.

Quote Originally Posted by MRCUSTOMERCARE
    We are no longer having the Qui-Gon mini for the 2006 CS kits. This has been changed. We think you will be very excited about the one we have chosen! Stay tuned!

This is one of the reasons that we try not to give too much info up front because things are not always set in stone and are subject to change.
    Since she didn't use the term "lightsaber" as we all expected I'd put my money on this being the first offering of .45 Mini Blasters. I look for it to be one of two possibilities. The first being the Han Solo ANH Blaster. This has been the best selling prop for MR if you include After Market value and sales. BUT because its the best they might want to generally release it so the other option I can think of will be the Jango Fett Blasters because there are two and the stand would have to be considerably different if they wanted to give us both so that seems like it would deemed the higher pricepoint associated with the CS Kits (The Darth Maul would have retailed for $50.00)

Thanks Jedi Mike for putting all of that down!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!!!!