Has anyone gotten their MR Membership kit?

The collectors society kit that is, with the undamaged Maul Mini?

I was wondering if it had gotten to anyone yet. I know it was supposed to ship in July, but I am not sure when to expect it.

Slothfurnace
    -------------------
    www.nonentity.com

Re: Has anyone gotten their MR Membership kit?

Nope, haven't received it yet...I'm guessing maybe a few more weeks sloth? I can't wait though!

Hi Everyone!

The CS kits will be shipping around mid-August.

Quote Originally Posted by yeek
    Nope, haven't received it yet...I'm guessing maybe a few more weeks sloth? I can't wait though!

holy cow! everything is getting pushed WAYYYYY back, whats the reason Amy?

Hi Nash,

Please accept our apologies for the delay. We thought we would have this product in mid-to-late July so it is only about a two to three week delay from when we thought we would have them. When we start to manufacture a product we get an estimated completion date from manufacturers. Sometimes they encounter unexpected production delays such as materials to make the product arrives late, it took longer than they thought it would to make, etc. Most of the shipping dates we give our estimates because things like this tend to happen from time-to-time.

We promise we will get you your kits as soon as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by nash
    holy cow! everything is getting pushed WAYYYYY back, whats the reason Amy?

I got my kit months ago and STILL have not received my personalized membership card. I thought Amy said they would ship the following week? Well, I'm STILL waiting!!!

Hi Dave,

The CS cards are being printed and shipped out in batches. We are a little behind and we apologize for the delay. We are expecting that all the cards will reach everyone by the end of November. We appreciate you patience and again apologize for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    I got my kit months ago and STILL have not received my personalized membership card. I thought Amy said they would ship the following week? Well, I'm STILL waiting!!!

Thanks for the update Amy! (wow, you are up early!)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wow! That is the first time I saw Amy on the boards in a long time. Wish she could have addressed my questions in the other thread