Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Known upcoming releases and dates of Master Replica items

Hi Everyone - I didn't see a thread like this and figured that maybe we could centralize all the information as well as maybe get some feedback via Master Replica on these dates as well.
    I will start with the little to none information I know of -

Borders Exclusive LED Luke FX Saber - Oct. 4th
    CS Club Kit - shipping mid - late August

Beyond that I don't know.

Also I was thinking this would be a great thread for items that we will find out are going to be released. - I.E. Luke Saber - but going beyond that to even rumors or things that Master Replica may have stated at conventions here recently that although may be listed somewhere aren't necessarily listed on their site, or everywhere readily available.

(Hope this makes sense as I am working on 2 hours sleep here! )

Re: Known upcoming releases and dates of Master Replica items

You forgot to mention ObiWan TPM EE - November

nash, I thought (and heard) the Obi-Wan TPM was going to be a LE, as they only released the AOTC version a few years ago?

Amy are you able to chime in with any information?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

So no one else wants to chime in with some known releases from MR???????????

Come on - you know you wanna post!!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty - got another tidbit of Master Replica information -

Euro exclusives of Darth Sidious Chrome and Yoda Chrome. There is some question still on this - but they are supposed to be out in November?

Anyways - here is the link to Rebelscum forums -
    http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...part=1#1338648

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    nash, I thought (and heard) the Obi-Wan TPM was going to be a LE, as they only released the AOTC version a few years ago?

Amy are you able to chime in with any information?
    Here you go guys, as quoted word for word by MRSTEVE himself....
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSTEVE
    Hey guys! Lemme throw out some info and clear up any gray areas.

Obi-Wan Ep 1 Elite Edition!

Let's begin...

-Polished Stainless Steel construction with black areas done in semi-gloss anodized aluminum. (You can't anodize stainless steel or brass).

-White crystals in the three "LED areas" and one purple crystal in the hemi inside the bike valve adapter. No crystal in the emitter.

-We are TRYING to do the reverse knurl on the red-anodized knob. A custom tool may have to be created for this, as nobody we have ever talked to has heard of a female knurl. More to come on that...

-All dimensions/details have been done to match the Ep 1 lightsaber prop (the Ep 2 prop has slightly different details and dimensions; don't know why.) So, this one is not a re-do, it was created from scratch.

-MAY be increased to an edition size of 1250 to accomodate those who couldn't get in on the 1000-unit runs. Limit of two per CS customer just like the Luke ANH.

-Probably mid-November release but not sure yet.

-It will be super-groovy-cool.

-Elite Edition printed in dark gray on the pommel but no edition number printed on the saber. NOW, before ya'll run for the pitchforks and torches and re-enact the ending of Frankenstein, allow me to explain...

We did the numbering on the Luke ROTJ Elite and it caused a LOT of logistical headaches with returns/swaps/damaged sabers/declined cards/undeliverable packages/ect. Our system simply can't handle putting the number there, so while we agree with you that it is a great idea to do it, we just can't at this time. The people who say They are STUPID for not doing that need to understand that there are a thousand factors that they don't see that go into pulling this off and we learned that we just can't handle it. Sorry, but it can't happen.

After the Luke ROTJ EE, poor Amy had to go through rehab. We love her too much to put her through that again.

-We DID listen to everyone on the number on the plaque thing and we WILL be numbering the plaques XXXX of XXXX.

That is all we know for right now as we are still deep in the early development stages. So, please don't follow this post up with 1000 more questions and PMs, because we will just look at you funny.

More to come when we actually KNOW more...

Thanks!
    This was quoted by AMY today. The Obi EE will be on a pre-order basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCUSTOMERCARE
    The Obi EEs will not ship out immediately as the Luke did however they should ship by the end of the year. I do not know the total amount of the Obi EEs as of yet. The number will be preset as all other elites.
    and finally some pics to make you drool of what to expect.
    http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5564/jlobis5ya.jpg
    Last edited by nash; 08-10-2005 at 01:43 PM.

Damn! It is an Elite Edition! I was hoping for an LE.

Im pretty stoked its going to be an EE. youre not into the EE versions?

I have nothing against the EEs. I havnt needed/wanted to get one becase I have the LEs which as I've seen it, look identical. I was hoping MR would do a full LE run of Obi-Wan's TPM saber as its great looking and I know a lot of people missed the AOTC version.

Other MR things coming soon:

The scaled lightsaber case - Oct/Nov $19.99 + 10 for shipping

Darth Vader Full-size helmet - price not sure but guestimated at $899 due to Target having them for pre-order

As soon as I find out more I will update!