Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Battle Of Endor

Could some one just confirm what I have been thinking, or rival a point to mine?
    Ive been looking at the many SW books I have, and in almost all of them the Battle of Endor is described as the Land Battle on the Planet, The Space Battle in attempts to destroy the Second Death Star, and the Battle of the Jedi vs. Sith, the Final Confrontation of Good vs. Evil. If thats the case, then wouldnt our hopes for Cammo Gear figures be lost? I understand theyll throw in their Luke, Leia, and Han, but will they be cammo versions or their Final Battle versions. Its a good topic to discuss, and It may shed some more light into this wave. Thanks to all who respond.

Also, what figures do you want to see in this wave?

Mine are as follows, (its an 8 figure line)

1.*NEW*SA Death Star II Jedi Luke
    2.(Rehash) Evolutions Vader w/ Retooled right hand
    3.(Rehash) Evolutions Emperor Palpatine
    4.*NEW* Nein Nunb
    5.*NEW* Moff JerJerrod
    6.(Rehash) Lando Pilot
    7.*NEW*Amarild Ackbar
    8.*NEW* Han Shield Bunker Defense

A line w/ 5 new sculpts seems highly unlikely, but I can dream, right? Id love to hear what you guys think!
    Last edited by ROTJLuke; 08-08-2005 at 01:34 PM.

Re: The Battle Of Endor

I am with you and the new Luke, Han, and JerJerrod. I would really like a resculpt Han in his Duster. It would also be cool to get a new B-Wing or A-Wing pilot out of the deal. I don't know if it is a good idea for a figure, but a dirty dusty beaten Darth with an actual battle damaged right hand (wire wrist) would be good.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

My list begins with Chief Chirpa. It doesn't really matter where it goes from there. As long as I get Chirpa, I'll be happy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I am in total agreement on the Jedi Luke....no gimmicks please, damaged Vadar sounds really good (no force lightning skeleton effects), and duster Solo is a must. I thought I saw a thread this weekend that has pics of the II Death Star Emperor with croonies....

As for the rest: Lando and Ackbar would be good.

But what about a Battle pack of Ewoks and Biker Scouts?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble
    I am with you and the new Luke, Han, and JerJerrod. I would really like a resculpt Han in his Duster. It would also be cool to get a new B-Wing or A-Wing pilot out of the deal. I don't know if it is a good idea for a figure, but a dirty dusty beaten Darth with an actual battle damaged right hand (wire wrist) would be good.

I would def. snag up a couple Defeated Darth Vaders. Thats such a good idea for a figure too. I would love to see that. And I would really love to see an ewok army builder set, along with scout trooper army builder sets. Hasbro really could go nuts over ROTJ, theres so many things they did wrong that need justice.

I would love to see a rebel soldier in biker scout disguise w/ removeable helmet in this wave. Han is a must, plus Luke and Leia w/ removeable ponchos and helmets. A B-wing pilot in a blue flightsuit (like the vintage) would be really cool too.

I second a New Endor Luke and Leia with removable helmet and they must be SA! Then we new a bendable knee 3PO. Hasbro makes me so mad about this this 3PO. They say it would cost too much, they say it can't be done, they say thye vac metal would chip off (it comes off on the regular 3PO's) they say they say. All I want to hear from habro is it can be done, but it will be a deluxe figure with chair and it will cost a few more bucks. Is it that hard hasdro????
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'd go for a new Han, Leia and Luke in their ponchos (removable ponchos and helmets of course and with SA - all hasbro figs should be SA really!). I'd also love a 3p0 in his Dias that has some good articulation as Turbo mentioned. But what would be really cool is a "Bunker R2-D2" with all kinds of gadgets coming out of him when he "blew" a fuse from trying to open the bunker door!

Another definite must is a retooled, SA Biker Scout!!

I vote for a Jerjerrod too!

and what about Vader on the burning pyre as a somewhat delux set?
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I always thought that R2 would have made a great Unleashed figure with all the arm out and doors open amd have a big electric thingy all around him. But a basic version is a must also.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Deoxy...the Vader funeral pyre MUST BE DONE BY HASBRO....I think ROTJLuke would agree....

*What about a deluxe set of vine swinging Chewie with Ewoks dangling from his legs?

*The Ewok builder set will only work if we get a Scout pummled by Ewoks with clubs and stones, and a couple of "battle damaged" 'Woks....you know, just got stepped on by a walker or something?

Did they every make a Leia search party tangled in the Ewok net? What a set that would be....hoist 3po and Solo in the air with Luke, R2 and the Wookie?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.